Beantwoord

Cancellation of Contract

• 21 februari 2019
  • 7 reacties
  • 1150 Bekeken

I am moving out of Netherlands by the end of this month. I'd like to cancel my subscription earlier because my contract will end at 11-09-2019. I tried to call T-Mobile Netherlands and they can only speak Dutch, so it is a problem for me. I have sent a request form to cancel, but I'm afraid that it is to cancel regularly, not to cancel the contract earlier. What should I do with this?
icon

Beste antwoord door David 22 februari 2019, 10:09

Hi Dhialsa,

The request is, indeed, a regular one, so that would end the contract on the 10th of September. If you would like to terminate the contract earlier, we can do so on the 22nd of March, since there is a month term of notice. This would cost a termination fee of €52,90, to buy off the remaining months.

If we can arrange this for you, let us know, then we'll get to it!
Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Dhialsa,

The request is, indeed, a regular one, so that would end the contract on the 10th of September. If you would like to terminate the contract earlier, we can do so on the 22nd of March, since there is a month term of notice. This would cost a termination fee of €52,90, to buy off the remaining months.

If we can arrange this for you, let us know, then we'll get to it!
Hi David,

I have requested a cancellation of contract and has received the confirmation a month ago, and the e-mail said that:

"In your case, the lump sum payment of an amount of € 64.37 including VAT. T-Mobile is a standard notice period of one month, even in the event of early termination. We set up your subscription on 21-03-2019 11:37 over to T-Mobile PrePaid."

However, I noticed that in My T-Mobile app, the money paid on 21st of March was only for the one month fee like usual, which is €15.55, not the final amount needed to pay the cancellation fee. Also, my current contract also stated that my subscription is still on-going.

Is there any chance that T-Mobile hasn't processed this request? Thank you!
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi @dhialsa,

Good question! I just checked your account and noticed that things are not running like they should. The cancellation of your contract had not been processed, as you have noticed. I just filed in a new cancellation, for this friday. This should do the trick, but I'll keep your topic with me, so I can check this on friday. The difference in costs for the extra period of subscription will be deducted from your final invoice.

If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to ask!
Hi David,

Thank you for your quick response. I'm confused as to why they haven't processed my request whereas I have received the confirmation e-mail since 2 months ago.

Will I get a new confirmation e-mail or is it just a continuation from my previous request? And do you know when will the costs be deducted from my final invoice?

Thanks!
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Dhialsa,

You can take my message as the confirmation of your termination this friday. I'll keep your topic with me, just to make sure that everything is running smoothly. If all goes well, I'll let you know! The costs will be automatically deducted, so they will not be charged on your final invoice. No worries!
Hi David,

Thank you for letting me know. I hope to hear from you soon!
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Dhialsa,

Sorry for not responding to your case on Friday! I have to be honest, it completely slipped my mind due to a busy couple of days! I have just checked and the termination has gone as planned and I also added the credit to your account. This will be deducted from your final invoice.

If you need any further assistance, let us know!

Reageer