Beantwoord

Cancellation of Contract due to moving abroad

• 30 september 2019
  • 7 reacties
  • 965 Bekeken

Hello,

I have been informed that if I want to cancel my contract I need to call T-mobile Customer Service. I have tried many times but still no respond.

01st of November I will move from the Netherlands to Poland for a personal reason. I will not come back to live and work here anymore.

My contract should end on 02nd of December 2019. How may I cancel my Contract and how much should I pay for it?

I would like to cancel contract, do not change my number to pre-paid and do not switch to Polish T-mobile.

I will be grateful for a help.
icon

Beste antwoord door Folkert 30 september 2019, 21:37

Hello @LittleKLady

If you cancel your contract earlier (buy off) you have to pay the number of remaining months times the lowest possible call/internet bundle. In your case it will be 1 x €12,50 if you cancel by November 2nd 2019.

Remember that your contract will not end automatically! Like @Waqqas advised, wait for a moderator to help or call 1200 from your T-Mobile phone.

Kind regards, Folkert
Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi @LittleKLady,

I've just filed a termination request for your subscription. Your phone nummer will be deactivated on the 2nd of November and then your contract will be terminated as well. The fee for the early termination is €9,78 and will be charged on your final invoice.

I understand you also have internet at home of T-Mobile Thuis? For the internet connection it works a bit different. You can send a proof of moving to klantenservice@t-mobilethuis.nl with the additional customer and personal data. This will be provide my colleagues of T-Mobile Thuis with proof to disconnect your internet. Let us know when you have sent the proof of moving, so we can terminate your internet connection.

If you have any other questions, let us know!
Reputatie 7
Badge +18
Hello @LittleKLady

If you cancel your contract earlier (buy off) you have to pay the number of remaining months times the lowest possible call/internet bundle. In your case it will be 1 x €12,50 if you cancel by November 2nd 2019.

Remember that your contract will not end automatically! Like @Waqqas advised, wait for a moderator to help or call 1200 from your T-Mobile phone.

Kind regards, Folkert
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi @LittleKLady

I see @Waqqas and @Folkert have provided you with the right information. I see your contract ends on 03-12-19. Would like to terminate your contract on that date or earlier? If you want to end it earlier you will have to buy off your contract by paying 50% of the remaining months. Keep in mind there is a month notice which means your contract will be terminated next month. Please let me know what you want so I can help you with your request.
Hi @Hajar ,

Yes I am glad to get quick answers from @Folkert and @Waqqas, thank you a lot.

So the best option for me is to finish my contract with 1 month notice- it will end in November as 01 of November I am leaving the Netherlands and after that time I don't need any more my mobile and home internet (as I have those 2 things in my contract).

Of course I will pay for this month and the half of rest that I need to. Can you help me to cancel it that way? Could you send me confirmation of that and the bill to be paid?
Reputatie 5
Badge +4
@LittleKLady Wishing you the best 👍👍👍
Reputatie 5
Badge +4
Helloi @LittleKLady

Either you can stop your contract now by paying for the remaining months or just let it end at 2nd of December.
Just wait for a moderator to reply till tomorrow morning or contact the customer service tomorrow morning.
Thank you @David. I sent you a private message with more informations about this.

Reageer