Beantwoord

Cancellation of contract online

• 29 mei 2017
  • 5 reacties
  • 1960 Bekeken

Sadly I had to move out of the Netherlands, and I did not get the time to cancel my cell contract. Is there a way to cancel my remaining contract online? Of course after paying everything.
icon

Beste antwoord door David 30 mei 2017, 12:26

Hi Gaboruizh,

How unfortunate! Have you enjoyed your time in the Netherlands? 🙂

Your subscription is due on the 11th of January, 2018. This leaves you with 2 options to terminate your subscription. We can cancel your subscription with a month notice, then you will pay a termination fee. If the contract would be terminated this would cost €64,41 for the remainder of your contract. If you agree to this option, let us know if you want to keep the number (as a PrePaid-subscription), just in case you would ever return to the Netherlands. Otherwise we can terminate the entire contract and phone number.

The alternative option would be to deactivate your call and data bundle. Then you would only pay for the Startabonnement, which is €10,- per month. If you know someone in the Netherlands with a T-Mobile subscription, you can join their Samen-group. Then you get an additional discount of €2,50 per month, so you will only pay €7,50 for the rest of the contract. There is also a topic of people looking for members for their group, so they can get the discount. Perhaps this is an option you'd prefer? Then we can cancel your subscription on the 11th of January.

Just give it some thought and if you made up your mind, you can contact us again! If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask! 🙂
Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Gaboruizh,

How unfortunate! Have you enjoyed your time in the Netherlands? 🙂

Your subscription is due on the 11th of January, 2018. This leaves you with 2 options to terminate your subscription. We can cancel your subscription with a month notice, then you will pay a termination fee. If the contract would be terminated this would cost €64,41 for the remainder of your contract. If you agree to this option, let us know if you want to keep the number (as a PrePaid-subscription), just in case you would ever return to the Netherlands. Otherwise we can terminate the entire contract and phone number.

The alternative option would be to deactivate your call and data bundle. Then you would only pay for the Startabonnement, which is €10,- per month. If you know someone in the Netherlands with a T-Mobile subscription, you can join their Samen-group. Then you get an additional discount of €2,50 per month, so you will only pay €7,50 for the rest of the contract. There is also a topic of people looking for members for their group, so they can get the discount. Perhaps this is an option you'd prefer? Then we can cancel your subscription on the 11th of January.

Just give it some thought and if you made up your mind, you can contact us again! If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask! 🙂
Where would I be able to terminate my suscription? Is it possible to do it online?
Hi gaboruizh.

No, you can't cancel your subscription online. A T-Mobile Moderator is able to cancel your subscription for you, as David explained in his message. If you pick one of his options and post here which one you've chosen, a T-Mobile Moderator can follow up on it.
Hi!

So is it true that if we want to terminate the contract, we can do it with the alternatives way you said above?

"The alternative option would be to deactivate your call and data bundle. Then you would only pay for the Startabonnement, which is €10,- per month. If you know someone in the Netherlands with a T-Mobile subscription, you can join their Samen-group."
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Reydp23,

My colleague already responded to your first question, so you can respond in that thread. This topic will be closed.