Beantwoord

Cancelling a contract

• 11 februari 2021
  • 2 reacties
  • 85 Bekeken

Hi,

i have moved out of the Netherlands and I would like to cancel my contract that I thought would’ve already ended back in August 2020 (started contract august 2019), I’ve found out I’m still being billed even though the contract should’ve expired. Can someone help me out?

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 11 februari 2021, 10:53

Hi @Anttib 

I checked your account and you have a contract until 25 september 2021. You can check this for yourself on My T-Mobile. You have 2 year contract that started in 26 september 2019 until 25 september 2021.  If you would to end your contract much sooner then you have the option to buy off your contract. You will pay 13,50 x the remaining months of your contract. If you would like to choose that option, please let me know. I will file a cancellation request for you that includes the cancellation fee. Please keep in mind there is a month notice so your contract will be terminated the next month.

Please let me know if you want me to file a cancellation request.

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge +5

What kind of service do you mean? If it’s mobile, the subscription will continue after the contract end date. The contract end date is the end date of your contract obligation. After this date the contract can be cancelled with a 30 day delay, but still you need to end it yourself. Customer service can help you with canceling your contract.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Anttib 

I checked your account and you have a contract until 25 september 2021. You can check this for yourself on My T-Mobile. You have 2 year contract that started in 26 september 2019 until 25 september 2021.  If you would to end your contract much sooner then you have the option to buy off your contract. You will pay 13,50 x the remaining months of your contract. If you would like to choose that option, please let me know. I will file a cancellation request for you that includes the cancellation fee. Please keep in mind there is a month notice so your contract will be terminated the next month.

Please let me know if you want me to file a cancellation request.

Reageer