Beantwoord

Cancelling sim only subscription

• 6 januari 2021
  • 3 reacties
  • 207 Bekeken

Hi, 

I have a contract of 24 months with a sim only with T-Mobile, and I had to move back to my country therefore I would like to cancel my subscription. The start date was 14 December 2019, and the end date is 13 December 2021. I have tried to call your client service number but it seems like it is not possible to call from abroad. I also tried cancelling it with the online form but it won’t let me make it shorter than the 13/12/21… Am I stuck with this contract for one more year even though I will not use it at all ? 
Please help me cancel it because I really don’t need it anymore. I am willing to pay cancellation fees. If not possible can I switch to a cheaper fee ?

Looking forward to your reply,

Carmen

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 7 januari 2021, 10:50

Hi @carmen22 

How unfortunate that you want to leave us, but you have a valid reason since you are living abroad. I see you already filed a cancellation request for the end date of your contract. If you would to end your contract much sooner then you have the option to buy off your contract. You will pay 13,50 x the remaining months of your contract. If you would like to choose that option, please let me know. I will cancel your current cancellation request and file a new one for you one that includes the cancellation fee. 

Looking forward to your reply!

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @carmen22 

How unfortunate that you want to leave us, but you have a valid reason since you are living abroad. I see you already filed a cancellation request for the end date of your contract. If you would to end your contract much sooner then you have the option to buy off your contract. You will pay 13,50 x the remaining months of your contract. If you would like to choose that option, please let me know. I will cancel your current cancellation request and file a new one for you one that includes the cancellation fee. 

Looking forward to your reply!

Hi,

thank you for your prompt reply. 
before I consider ending my contract, I would like to know if there is  any way to lower my current monthly fee within that same contract? I saw online under “abonnement” that I can pick different options, some of them are cheaper, would that extend my contract? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @carmen22 

If you don’t wish to buy off your contract then you can choose to lower your data bundle from 10GB to 1GB. The costs of that bundle are lower and you can change this on My T-Mobile. You will pay that amount until your contract ends. 

Do you have sufficient information? If you have any other questions, please let me know!

Reageer