Beantwoord

Cancelling T-Mobile Contract After Moving to a Different Country

• 14 september 2020
  • 4 reacties
  • 99 Bekeken

Reputatie 2

Hello,

I would like to end my contract since I have moved from the Netherlands to the United States. I tried to do this by calling the contact numbers and using the live chat, but wasn’t able to reach anyone. I also visited a T-Mobile store in the Netherlands and was told that it couldn’t be dealt with there.

Could someone help me make this cancellation?

My phone number is XXXX

Moderator edit: please don't add personal info to a public post, thanks!

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 14 september 2020, 11:27

Hello @MarijeB 

If you are moving to a country where T-Mobile is active then you can subscribe there and terminate your contract for free here.

If you move abroad, you can choose to keep your T-Mobile subscription. Are you moving to a country where T-Mobile is active? Then you can switch if you move to: Germany, Hungary, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Austria, Poland, Slovakia, the Czech Republic or the United States. You can also switch to provider EE (Everything Everywhere) in the United Kingdom. Contact us for more information. 

Otherwise you'll have to pay €13,50 × the remaining months to terminate your contract. Keep in mind that there is a one month cancellation period.

When your contract has allready expired then you'll only pay for your final invoice.

Wait for a moderator to reply, they can arrange the cancellation for you.

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

Hello @MarijeB 

If you are moving to a country where T-Mobile is active then you can subscribe there and terminate your contract for free here.

If you move abroad, you can choose to keep your T-Mobile subscription. Are you moving to a country where T-Mobile is active? Then you can switch if you move to: Germany, Hungary, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Austria, Poland, Slovakia, the Czech Republic or the United States. You can also switch to provider EE (Everything Everywhere) in the United Kingdom. Contact us for more information. 

Otherwise you'll have to pay €13,50 × the remaining months to terminate your contract. Keep in mind that there is a one month cancellation period.

When your contract has allready expired then you'll only pay for your final invoice.

Wait for a moderator to reply, they can arrange the cancellation for you.

Reputatie 6
Badge +5

Hi @MarijeB 

How unfortunate that you want to leave us, but a understandable choice! I've arranged this for you, your contract ends on the 14th of oktober 2020, as you have a month cancellation term. The termination fee sums up to €45.86,- and will be charged on your final invoice.

Please let me know if you agree with this, so I can organize it for you right away! 

Reputatie 2

Hi @MarijeB 

How unfortunate that you want to leave us, but a understandable choice! I've arranged this for you, your contract ends on the 14th of oktober 2020, as you have a month cancellation term. The termination fee sums up to €45.86,- and will be charged on your final invoice.

Please let me know if you agree with this, so I can organize it for you right away! 

Sounds good. Let’s do it.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @MarijeB 

I have filed a cancellation request for you. Your contract will be terminated on 14th october and the termination fee will be charged in your final invoice. I would like to send you a confirmation mail, but the e-mailadres that you added on My T-Mobile is no-reply@t-mobile.nl. So if you still want to receive a cancellation mail, please change your email on My T-Mobile and let me know when it’s changed. 

I hope you are satisfied with the service and if you have any other questions, please let us know. 

Reageer