Beantwoord

Change current number and port old number

• 30 december 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 209 Bekeken

Hi,

I have a question. I would like to change my  subscription to prepaid and would like to receive a new number. But I would like to port my old number. Would this be possible?

Kind regards,

Rona

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 30 december 2020, 16:18

Hello @karatasr 

What you could do is buy a new prepaid simcard with a new number and you want to port your current number to another provider?

If yes a moderator can cancel your subscription and transfer your number to prepaid so you can port it to another provider.

If your subscription has less than 4 months to go or is allready monthly cancelable than you can simply choose to port your number at your new provider and they'll arrange the cancellation here.

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

Hello @karatasr 

What you could do is buy a new prepaid simcard with a new number and you want to port your current number to another provider?

If yes a moderator can cancel your subscription and transfer your number to prepaid so you can port it to another provider.

If your subscription has less than 4 months to go or is allready monthly cancelable than you can simply choose to port your number at your new provider and they'll arrange the cancellation here.

Reageer