Beantwoord

Contract cancellation - is it neccessary?

• 8 april 2016
  • 3 reacties
  • 317 Bekeken

Dear T-Mobile,

Most likely this topic is covered already in this forum, but it seems quite many of the topics are in Dutch, so sorry for that.

However, my question is that my contract will run out somewhere in August, and I wish not to extend it as I will be moving from the Netherlands somewhere at the end of July. Do I need to take any actions that the contract will not be renewed automatically as if I recall correctly I was told something like that when I signed the contract I was not able to find anything from My T-Mobile.

Thanks already in advance!
icon

Beste antwoord door JimmyM 8 april 2016, 16:11

Hi Tnyk,

Thank you for coming to our forum. Sad to hear that you will leave the Netherlands to another destination. I have already put in a request for disconnection on 24/08/2016 and send an confirmation email to the emailadres that we have in our system.

Sincerely,

Jimmy M
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Hi Tnyk,

Thank you for coming to our forum. Sad to hear that you will leave the Netherlands to another destination. I have already put in a request for disconnection on 24/08/2016 and send an confirmation email to the emailadres that we have in our system.

Sincerely,

Jimmy M
Hi, thanks. Apparently there was some misunderstanding regarding the termination date, and I got an email that the contract will be terminated from this date (08.04.2016). However, I called the Customer Service and they fixed the case also, so I think it should be fine now, also regarding my original question.

Thank you!
Hi Tnyk,

Sincerely,

Jimmy M
Reputatie 3
Badge +7
Hi Tnyk,

If you don't cancel your contract, it will automatically be renewed every month. So you do need to cancel the contract manually with at least a month notice.

I think the moderators on the forum can help you with your cancelation.

Reageer