Beantwoord

Contract termination

• 13 december 2016
  • 2 reacties
  • 171 Bekeken

Hi T-Mobile

I am relocating from the Netherlands and would therefore, like to terminate my contract from February 1, 2017. Grateful for your help in processing this request. Thanks!

Panam
icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 13 december 2016, 14:43

Hi Panam,

How unfortunate that you are going to leave us! However, you do have a valid reason.

Your current contract ends on 13-03-2017. Since you would like to terminate your contract earlier on 01-02-2017 to be exact, this will mean you have to buy off your contract. When you buy off a contract you have to pay the remaining subscriptions costs at once. The remaining costs will be visible on your last invoice. You will receive an e-mail with further information about your contract cancellation.

I hope I have provided you with sufficient information. If you have any questions furthers, please let me know! 🙂
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 4
Badge +6
Hello Panam.

The best way to resolve this situation, is to call T-Mobile (Dial: 1200 on your mobile phone)
They can help you further, and it`s also faster.

Good Luck

^ Diego
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Panam,

How unfortunate that you are going to leave us! However, you do have a valid reason.

Your current contract ends on 13-03-2017. Since you would like to terminate your contract earlier on 01-02-2017 to be exact, this will mean you have to buy off your contract. When you buy off a contract you have to pay the remaining subscriptions costs at once. The remaining costs will be visible on your last invoice. You will receive an e-mail with further information about your contract cancellation.

I hope I have provided you with sufficient information. If you have any questions furthers, please let me know! 🙂

Reageer