Beantwoord

Contract termination

• 30 september 2019
  • 7 reacties
  • 1452 Bekeken

Hi,

I had to leave the Netherlands and i would like to terminate my contract please (online)

best regards,
Mohammed Abualsaud
icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 1 oktober 2019, 15:16

Hi Mohamed,

I have filed a cancellation request for you. Your contract will be terminated on 01-11-2019 due to the month notice. I have also send you a confirmation e-mail. I hope you are satisfied with the help. If you have any other questions, please let me know!
Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Mohammed,

How unfortunate that you're leaving us, but you have a valid reason. Would you like to keep this number and transfer it to PrePaid? That will cost you 9,95 euros. If not, you contract will be terminated with a month notice which means it will be terminated next month.

Please let me know what you want so I can file a cancellation request for you.
Hi,

Can you terminate my contract please

Thank you
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi,

Yes, but i need to know if you want to keep this number and transfer it to PrePaid. If don't want to transfer it to PrePaid i can cancel your subscription with a month notice which means your contract will be terminated next month. Please let me know what you want!
Hi,

Yes please cancel my contract, i do not want to transfer it to prepaid

Thank you
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Mohamed,

I have filed a cancellation request for you. Your contract will be terminated on 01-11-2019 due to the month notice. I have also send you a confirmation e-mail. I hope you are satisfied with the help. If you have any other questions, please let me know!

Hello, I would like to terminate my contract before 5th of December due to relocation to my home country. Could you help me please to do it?

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @avouza,

I’ve just checked and my colleagues has helped you this morning! Your contract will end on January 3th, since there is a month term of notice.

Hopefully you have enjoyed The Netherlands and all the best from us here at T-Mobile! 

Reageer