Beantwoord

Ending my contract

• 11 juni 2017
  • 5 reacties
  • 371 Bekeken

I have a question regarding ending my contract. I still have a bit less than a year left with my sim-only contract and I would like to switch to another carrier (in order to get a phone contract). I was wondering is it possible to sell my contract to someone, how will that work, or can I just end the contract by telling t-mobile a few months in advance? Thanks
icon

Beste antwoord door David 12 juni 2017, 14:40

Hi Lenamart15,

If I understand correctly, you want to switch to a subscription with a device, but don't have any of the valid identifications? With the Sim Only subscription you can choose to use Toestel Flexibiliteit. You can annul your current subscription and start a new contract with a new device. This is only possible if you have one of the fore-mentioned ID's. Keep in mind that other carriers might have the same regulations.

If this does not apply to you, you have some alternatives. You can't sell a contract, but we do provide the option to transfer a contract to another person. On this page you can find all the information, however this is in Dutch. I don't know how well you read Dutch, so we can always help you with it! You have to fill in this application, add a copy of your ID and a copy of the person who's taking over the contract and sent it to contractovername@t-mobile.nl. The costs for a transfer of a contract are € 25,42. The other alternatives are finishing your contract or buy off the remaining months.

Hopefully this clears everything up, but I can understand if there are any further questions. Let us know if you need any more help! 🙂
Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Lenamart15,

If I understand correctly, you want to switch to a subscription with a device, but don't have any of the valid identifications? With the Sim Only subscription you can choose to use Toestel Flexibiliteit. You can annul your current subscription and start a new contract with a new device. This is only possible if you have one of the fore-mentioned ID's. Keep in mind that other carriers might have the same regulations.

If this does not apply to you, you have some alternatives. You can't sell a contract, but we do provide the option to transfer a contract to another person. On this page you can find all the information, however this is in Dutch. I don't know how well you read Dutch, so we can always help you with it! You have to fill in this application, add a copy of your ID and a copy of the person who's taking over the contract and sent it to contractovername@t-mobile.nl. The costs for a transfer of a contract are € 25,42. The other alternatives are finishing your contract or buy off the remaining months.

Hopefully this clears everything up, but I can understand if there are any further questions. Let us know if you need any more help! 🙂
Ok, this explains everything! I don't speak Dutch but I have friends that do. Thank you David! 🙂
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
That's quite convenient! 😃 If you need some assistance from us, don't hesitate to ask!
Hi David, I am in similar status but I have id that you mentioned. My contract with sim only was made with passport, I want to switch sim with device before my current contract is ended. How can I do that ?
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Tanslan,

You asked your question in a topic of your own. You don't have to ask the same questions in other topics, since this is considered spamming on our Community. Since this is an old topic, I will close this topic and your question will be answered in your own topic.