Beantwoord

Ending my contract due to leaving the Netherlands

• 12 februari 2021
  • 10 reacties
  • 136 Bekeken

Hi,

i got an 2-year subscription (internet and phone). However, due to the Covid-19, I decided to come back to my hometown. My subscription will end in October, 2021.

I want to ask about cancel subscription. Is there any possible way to cancel the subscription before the due date (I will pay all my leftover for the device)? 
Thank you for your answer

icon

Beste antwoord door David 13 februari 2021, 09:37

Hi @HGATran,

I’ve just checked and the disconnection fee would be €300.06, but then your contract will be terminated on the 13th of March, as there is a month notice. If we can arrange this for you, let us know! Then we'd also like to know if you want to keep your phone number as PrePaid, in case you plan on coming back eventually, or if we can terminate the contract and phone number.

Let us know and we’ll make the arrangements!

Bekijk origineel

10 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +18

Hello @HGATran 

Yes that's possible, you'll pay €13,50 x the remaining months and the remaining amount for your phone with a one month cancellation period.

A moderator can submit the cancellation for you.

Hi @Waqqas,

Can I pay as one off for all my contract? Because if I cancel it now it will cost me 13,5x8 + 261 (leftover of my device) + 45,7 (one month cancellation) = 415 euro, while the rest of my contract only cost me 365,5 euro.
Can you tell me what I have to pay in one off to finish my contract (not cancel it because in this situation cancelling cost more for me)

Thank you

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hallo @HGATran you first have to pay off the phone, then you pay € 13.50 for the months you still have to go Plus a month's notice period is 9 x € 13.50 

Then your contract has been paid off.

Greetings

@CrisTien 

Could you submit the cancellation for me and please tell me how long it processes

Thank you

Reputatie 7
Badge +18

@HGATran 

Kindly wait for a moderator to reply, they'll tell you the exact amount in order to cancel your contract 

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @HGATran,

I’ve just checked and the disconnection fee would be €300.06, but then your contract will be terminated on the 13th of March, as there is a month notice. If we can arrange this for you, let us know! Then we'd also like to know if you want to keep your phone number as PrePaid, in case you plan on coming back eventually, or if we can terminate the contract and phone number.

Let us know and we’ll make the arrangements!

@David

I agree to pay 300.6 Euro to terminate my contract and my phone number.

Thank you for your support.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @HGATran,

Thanks for the quick reply! I’ve processed your request and your subscription (including your phone number) will end after the 13th of March. Around that time you’ll receive a final invoice and then it has all been taken care of.

If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to ask!

@David 

thank you for your supporting

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Not a problem at all! Have a good day! :thumbsup:

Reageer