Beantwoord

I have a returned order! I would like to know if T-Mobile recieved my parcel or not!

• 16 december 2020
  • 6 reacties
  • 420 Bekeken

Hi! I returned a iPhone 12 mini 128G white to T-Mobile, I shipped it on 3 Dec, and it shows delivered on 4 Dec. But still now I haven’t get any confirmation by T-Mobile yet whether received the returned phone. Could here anyone help me check that? The order number is: *** . and the post number is: *** by DPD. and the IMEI number of the returned phone is: *** . Thanks for help in advance!!!! 

icon

Beste antwoord door David 17 december 2020, 10:00

Hi @zhuo…,

How unfortunate, wasn't the iPhone 12 mini to your liking?

I’ve checked your account and you've spoken to my colleague on December 5th. She filed a request for a reimbursement of your cancelled order. This reimbursement can take an average of 14 days and then we’ll refund the money to your bank account. So I reckon that this will happen quite soon! 

If you have any additional questions, let me know!

PS: I edited the info in your message.

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @zhuo…,

I’ve checked your account and you've spoken to my colleague on December 5th. She filed a request for a reimbursement of your cancelled order. This reimbursement can take an average of 14 days and then we’ll refund the money to your bank account. So I reckon that this will happen quite soon! 

hi, no i like the iphone mini, the reason why i return it is because of your colleague at shop made mistake about the colors. 

back to my question, thanks for your kind answering firstly, but you might misunderstood. actually, i had two orders in total, the one you mentioned is a cancelled order: 54141936, this one was solved and i already got the money back! but the one i asked on this post is the returned one, which order number is: 54091179, i shipped the returned parcel on Dec 3, and it shows arrived on Dec 4. but still now, i haven’t get confirmation that t-mobile received the iphone or not? l would like to know that as soon as possible, therefore if any problems here i can contact dpd immediately. hope hear from you soon! thanks for your help in advance.

Hi @zhuo…,

hi, no i like the iphone mini, the reason why i return it is because of your colleague at shop made mistake about the colors. 

back to my question, thanks for your kind answering firstly, but you might misunderstood. actually, i had two orders in total, the one you mentioned is a cancelled order: 54141936, this one was solved and i already got the money back! but the one i asked on this post is the returned one, which order number is: 54091179, i shipped the returned parcel on Dec 3, and it shows arrived on Dec 4. but still now, i haven’t get confirmation that t-mobile received the iphone or not? l would like to know that as soon as possible, therefore if any problems here i can contact dpd immediately. hope hear from you soon! thanks for your help in advance.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @zhuo…,

Yeah, I was referring to the same order, but I’ve reached out to my colleagues to make sure that you’ll receive a notification of the returned phone soon. Hopefully they can process your reimbursement quickly after that as well! Bear in mind that it could take up to 10 work days, depending on how busy it is. 

If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to ask! 

PS: You don't have to bump your own post or send private messages. We respond to every message based on the time it has been posted.

Hi @zhuo…,

Yeah, I was referring to the same order, but I’ve reached out to my colleagues to make sure that you’ll receive a notification of the returned phone soon. Hopefully they can process your reimbursement quickly after that as well! Bear in mind that it could take up to 10 work days, depending on how busy it is. 

If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to ask! 

PS: You don't have to bump your own post or send private messages. We respond to every message based on the time it has been posted.

yeah i’m sorry, it’s because i’m so worry about the return, it makes me a bit anxious.

so regards your post, is that means you are sure that t-mobile received the returned iphone 12 mini? cause i contacted online agent today, they told me that they still can’t see the returned parcel from me on their list. therefore it would be really nice if you can help me confirm that t-mobile received it already!

do my apologies again for the messy conversation. and thanks for help in advance!

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @zhuo…,

I can understand your anxiety in the matter, it's not a cheap phone.. Unfortunately, I don't have this information for you. On your track & trace code it says delivered, but these phones aren't sent to us directly, but to our repair service, since they process these returned devices. The team from T-Mobile who are working on your case will ask the repair service for more info.

For now I can only ask for your patience so my colleagues can figure this out for you. If they have any additional information or any questions, they’ll let you know and otherwise we’ll get back to this topic when there's an update.

If there's anything other I can help with, feel free to ask.

Reageer