Beantwoord

I moved to the UK, can i cancel my contract?

• 25 mei 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 1524 Bekeken

Hi T mobile team,

I have a Dutch contract that runs until September but I moved to the UK. Is it possible to end my contract?

Thank you,
Hanna
icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 27 mei 2019, 09:44

Hi Hanna,

I would like to help you further. Do you already have another subscription in the UK? We offer the opportunity to transfer your contract to another country that offers T-Mobile services. If you have a new subscription with Everything Everywhere in the UK your Dutch contract can be terminated for free. You will only pay for your device. All you have to do is send us your files to international.transfers@t-mobile.nl you can also ask for further information if you e-mail that address. I have also send you an e-mail with all the information you need. If you don't have a subscription with Everything Everywhere you will have the option to buy off your contract in one payment. You will pay 50% of the remaining months and your remaining device cost at once. But Please keep in mind that you have a one month notice.

I hope I have provided you with sufficient information. If you have any other questions, please let me know!
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Hanna,

I would like to help you further. Do you already have another subscription in the UK? We offer the opportunity to transfer your contract to another country that offers T-Mobile services. If you have a new subscription with Everything Everywhere in the UK your Dutch contract can be terminated for free. You will only pay for your device. All you have to do is send us your files to international.transfers@t-mobile.nl you can also ask for further information if you e-mail that address. I have also send you an e-mail with all the information you need. If you don't have a subscription with Everything Everywhere you will have the option to buy off your contract in one payment. You will pay 50% of the remaining months and your remaining device cost at once. But Please keep in mind that you have a one month notice.

I hope I have provided you with sufficient information. If you have any other questions, please let me know!

Reageer