i want to cancel my order

• 1 januari 2021
  • 9 reacties
  • 294 Bekeken

I ordered the wrong phone I wanted the iPhone 12 64GB blue

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 2 januari 2021, 12:01

Hi @LouisaDJ 

I checked your order and we can’t cancel it anymore through our system. Have you already made a delivery appointment? If not, then you cancel your order on this page. Just fill in your order number and appointment number. 

Let me know if this works! 

Bekijk origineel

9 reacties

I paid and got a email saying i did not pay now i cannot do anything but pay again and I won’t pay if I just did

Can someone help me already thank you

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @LouisaDJ 

I checked your order and we can’t cancel it anymore through our system. Have you already made a delivery appointment? If not, then you cancel your order on this page. Just fill in your order number and appointment number. 

Hi @LouisaDJ 

I did that already I canceled the appointment but I paid 2x 5,69 I want that back since I cannot make a re order nor I couldn’t change my order

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @LouisaDJ,

Payments that have been done in advance will be reimbursed automatically. This can take up to 14 days, so this can take a bit, but it will be reimbursed of course! 

If you have any additional questions, feel free to let us know!

Hi @LouisaDJ,

Payments that have been done in advance will be reimbursed automatically. This can take up to 14 days, so this can take a bit, but it will be reimbursed of course! 

If you have any additional questions, feel free to let us know!

Heb e-mail van mijn eerste order vandaag binnen gekregen 🙃🙃

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @LouisaDJ 

The last message you received is about your new order the Apple iPhone 12 64GB Blauw. The other order of the White one should be canceled via AMP and you will get a refund of the costs you made within 14 days. I wish you lots of joy with your new phone!

Reageer