Beantwoord

I want to terminate the contract

I want to terminate the contract but I am no longer living in the Netherland / Europe. What should I do?
icon

Beste antwoord door Aelonius 9 maart 2019, 18:28

Hi there,

Did you move into a country that has T-Mobile and do you have a T-Mobile contract locally? There may be some options there. Alternatively, you can use our official channels to request your account to be terminated, but if it has not yet completed the contract period, you may be given a termination fee.

For indepth questions, you'll have to wait for a moderator to respond. They will be able to contact you privately and discuss customer information with you. Usually they take upto 48 hours, so it should not take too long.

It's too bad to see you go for now, but I do hope that when you return in the future, that we may welcome you back into the Magenta family! The door is always open!

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 4
Badge +1
Hi there,

Did you move into a country that has T-Mobile and do you have a T-Mobile contract locally? There may be some options there. Alternatively, you can use our official channels to request your account to be terminated, but if it has not yet completed the contract period, you may be given a termination fee.

For indepth questions, you'll have to wait for a moderator to respond. They will be able to contact you privately and discuss customer information with you. Usually they take upto 48 hours, so it should not take too long.

It's too bad to see you go for now, but I do hope that when you return in the future, that we may welcome you back into the Magenta family! The door is always open!
Thank you @Aelonius ! I already got a new one locally (CLARO in Brazil). I really need to stop 2 lines and I was trying by phone from here, but no success... I'll wait for a moderator to see how to proceed.
Via Twitter was pretty fast. 👍
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Btozzini,

I'm glad my colleagues helped you on Twitter. If you have any other questions please let us know!

Reageer