Beantwoord

Mobile subscription termination

• 15 december 2020
  • 6 reacties
  • 311 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties

I have a question about the termination of my contract. Since I am no longer living in the Netherlands due to the pandemic I would like to cancel my subscription earlier. Although the online form to cancel my subscription says that it is not possible to cancel earlier than the expiration date of my contract. So I was wondering if there is any other way to cancel before the expiration date which is in October 2021?

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 15 december 2020, 15:10

Hello @Vahur 

To which country did you move? If you moved to a country where T-Mobile is active then your contract can be cancelled for free if you subscribe there otherwise you can terminate your contract earlier by paying €13,50 times the remaining months with a 1 month cancellation period.

A moderator can submit the cancellation for you.

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +18

Hello @Vahur 

To which country did you move? If you moved to a country where T-Mobile is active then your contract can be cancelled for free if you subscribe there otherwise you can terminate your contract earlier by paying €13,50 times the remaining months with a 1 month cancellation period.

Hello @Vahur 

I moved to Estonia. So it can’t be done for free correct? Do you know who to contact for the cancellation form?

Reputatie 5
Badge +12

You can wait for a moderator to help you, or call customer care direct.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Vahur 

How unfortunate that you want to leave us, but you have a valid reason! If you want to cancel your subscription right away, then you have the option to buy off your contract in one payment. You will pay 50% of the remaining months. Please keep in mind that you have a one month notice. Which means I can file a cancellation request for March.

Please let me know if you would like to buy off your contract, I will help you with your request!

Hi @Vahur 

How unfortunate that you want to leave us, but you have a valid reason! If you want to cancel your subscription right away, then you have the option to buy off your contract in one payment. You will pay 50% of the remaining months. Please keep in mind that you have a one month notice. Which means I can file a cancellation request for March.

Please let me know if you would like to buy off your contract, I will help you with your request!

Hello!

I would then like to buy off my contract. Will I get an email with the details on what to do?

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Vahur 

I have filed a cancellation request for your. I have also send you confirmation e-mail and the remaining cancellation fee that you have to pay is mentioned there. I hope you are satisfied with my help! If you have any other questions, please let me know!

Reageer