Beantwoord

Moving abroad - How to cancel the contract?

• 1 februari 2017
  • 44 reacties
  • 6108 Bekeken

Toon eerste reactie

44 reacties

Dear David,

Can I pay the amount of that money on the last month of the contract which is on October?

Thank you.
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi @reydp23,

Unfortunately, that's not possible. If you want to pay off the remainder of your contract you have to do so with the last invoice, which in your case would be in February. We can't postpone this to another month in the future.

If you have any other questions, let us know!
Dear David,

THank you for your reply.

By the way, I havent got my invoice yet for January. Do you know why?
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi,

If you check My T-Mobile you will see that your invoice for January is ready. 🙂
Hi,

My bank account has been closed and I'd like to terminate my contract and pay the remaining balance. How can I do that? Thanks.
Reputatie 7
Badge +19
Hi Olizlee,

If you give me the permission, I can terminate the contract for you! I see the end date of the contract is 20-11-2019, so you will have to pay 50% of the monthly contract costs without discounts. Is that okay for you? Let us know so we can arrange it for you! ☺
Hi Jaimy,

That sounds great. Can you clarify if this will include my current unpaid monthly bill? Thanks.
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi @Olizlee,

The current invoice is not included, since the termination has one month term of notice, so the current invoice has to be paid and isn't included in the termination fee. Let us know if we can process the termination for you!
Yes please process the termination of my contract.
Reputatie 7
Badge +19
Hi Olizlee,

You're contract has been terminated, so you will have one month till the subscription is completely out of use.

Hopefully everything is ok like this - please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you!
Hi,

I am also coming back to Spain in July, but my contract expired some days ago, so as today i have no permanent contract.

The thing is, i would like to cancel my contract by the end of June, but i don't know if i have to notify you guys some days in advance, or i can just call any day and cancel my contract right away.
Could you please tell me how exactly i can do it in my case?
Thanks!
Reputatie 7
Badge +19
Hi Kike_Bernet,

Thanks for your question!

There's a one-month notice period, so we can set the end date one month after you tell us to stop the contract. Do you want me to end the contract in a month? It will then stop at the beginning of July.

Let me know! ☺
Hi Jaimy,

Yes please, i would like you to terminate my contract now, so it will stop at the beginning of July.

But i have another question. I get invoiced in the 26th of every month, so what will happen? Will i get invoiced in the 26th of June, and then again in the 4th of July for only the few days from 26th to 4th?

Thanks!
Reputatie 7
Badge +19
Hi Kike_bernet,

Alright! I just ended your contract, so it will stop on 05/07/2019. I've sent you an e-mail to confirm this.

To answer your question: the invoice is always for the month ahead, so you will indeed get another invoice for a whole month. Of course we will correct these costs on the final invoice. So if you paid too much, we will make sure this is corrected on the final invoice. You will receive this last invoice some time after your contract has ended, so don't worry about that!
ok, thanks a lot Jaimy!
Hi,

My contract expired some days ago and i want to end my contract as i am also leaving the country.
Please can someone moderator do it for me? thanks!
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi criruipe,

You can choose to cancel your subscription online on this page if you click on ''Zeg je abonnement op''. Please keep in mind there is a 1 month notice which means if you cancel today your subsumption will be canceled next month. Please let me know if this works otherwise i will cancel it for you myself!
Hi Hajar,

Yes please, end my subscription/contract 🙂
Reputatie 7
Badge +19
Hi Criruipe,

I just ended your contract so it will end in one month, on 9-7-2019. Hopefully everything is alright like this! Let me know if you have any other questions!

Reageer