Beantwoord

No Refund for a canceled order for 2 months

• 19 januari 2021
  • 4 reacties
  • 268 Bekeken

It has been 2 months since I cancelled my order on 19 November 2020 (bestelnummer 53827850), but I haven’t received the money back as of today. I have called the customer services almost 10 times but I couldn’t get any explanation or solution for it. Could I get help with it?

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 19 januari 2021, 10:59

Hi @robinchu 

I’m so sorry to hear that! No worries, I will make sure this gets solved! I contacted the department that is in charge of the refunds and they will make sure you get refunded within 14 days. I’m so sorry about the inconvenience! If you have any other questions that I can help you with, please let me know!

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @robinchu 

I’m so sorry to hear that! No worries, I will make sure this gets solved! I contacted the department that is in charge of the refunds and they will make sure you get refunded within 14 days. I’m so sorry about the inconvenience! If you have any other questions that I can help you with, please let me know!

@Hajar Thanks for the help and message. I’ll check my bank account then.

Hi @Hajar , could you please help to check the department which in charge of refunds, I haven’t received any refund till today. Thanks

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @robinchu 

I have contacted them and i will provide you with an update when I have one. I’ll keep you posted!

Reageer