Beantwoord

Poor Service

• 27 mei 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 633 Bekeken

I am a new customer and highly upset with the services I have received from T-Mobile NL and I emphasize "NL" because I have been with T-Mobile (US) for over 15 years and it has never been this ambiguous. I reached out to a representative regarding an explanation about being billed for international calling when it was supposed to have been on my plan. The plan that I agreed to was unlimited calling and text. The plan also offered me to make calls to the United States which was my main reason for getting this plan and phone with T-mobile.

The representatives that I spoke to stated that I was on a plan that offered calling to the USA but it was limited. I didn't understand why because that's the complete opposite of unlimited. Which means I was misinformed just to make a sale 😞.

After speaking with the representative about the phone I was a little ok. He assured me he will have some department look into it handle it and upgraded my account to the "right plan" but which offered the unlimited calling to the United States and, or course, it was more money per month than what was expected but I said okay just because he stated that this would be overwrite billed.

I was told someone will get in touch with me on Monday. No one has yet to contact me. I called multiple times to get in touch with someone from customer service and that's like pulling teeth.

I just moved here so I don't speak any Dutch so I have no clue on how to deal with your automated system not offering any other language options other than Dutch but you offer 4+ languages ​​in the US. The automated system is the worst and once I speak to a person it is the wrong department and I am getting transferred a lot.

This weekend I was transferred 4 times and today I called in 3 times, waited on hold to be in the wrong department hoping I can be transferred to the right department. However NO! The past 2 representatives ignore me when I ask for a request. They still try to look my account up and then tell me they can't find it "Try" to transfer me but they end up hanging up the line and no one calls back.
icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 28 mei 2019, 14:56

Hi Madhatter,

I'm so sorry to hear that you have been misinformed. I see you spoke to a colleague today and they are trying their very best to fix this issue! I just checked your case and i can guarantee you that they are on it! You will be called back this week and I'm sure they will do their very best to solve this. I can also check your case tomorrow to see what the status is.

If I can be of any more assistance, please let me know!
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Madhatter,

I'm so sorry to hear that you have been misinformed. I see you spoke to a colleague today and they are trying their very best to fix this issue! I just checked your case and i can guarantee you that they are on it! You will be called back this week and I'm sure they will do their very best to solve this. I can also check your case tomorrow to see what the status is.

If I can be of any more assistance, please let me know!

Reageer