Beantwoord

refund for a canceled order

• 14 december 2020
  • 11 reacties
  • 483 Bekeken

When will I get a refund for the paid invoice for order 54269286??

icon

Beste antwoord door David 15 december 2020, 11:34

Hi @apexbouw,

A reimbursement of a payment will be processed within 14 days. I’ve checked your order and it has been cancelled on the 8th of December, so this can still take a couple more days.

If you have any other questions, feel free to let us know!

Bekijk origineel

11 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @apexbouw,

A reimbursement of a payment will be processed within 14 days. I’ve checked your order and it has been cancelled on the 8th of December, so this can still take a couple more days.

If you have any other questions, feel free to let us know!

Still no money on my account???

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @apexbouw,

The 14 days for the reimbursement passed yesterday. Did you receive your reimbursement yet? Otherwise we need to check why this is taking so long, so let us know!

I still haven't received my refund. Can you finally make it happen??

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @apexbouw 

I have contacted the department that is in charge of the refunds. I will let you know once I have more information! I’m sorry about the inconvenience.

I've been waiting for a month. Do I have to report you somewhere ??

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @apexbouw 

No worries. You have been put on the refund list and I expect you to get your refund within a couple of days. We are so sorry for the inconvenience! 

Hi,

Thank you for your help. The money is already in my account.

I need an invoice for a smartphone. I paid for the second time in T-Mobile in Ede. How can I get an invoice?

Kind regards,

Daniel

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @apexbouw 

Since you have purchased the device in the store, you can visit a T-Mobile store for your invoice. In your case the store in Veenendaal is open which is close to Ede. The stores are the only ones who can provide you with the invoice. They are only open for service questions and this is one of them. 

Hope this works!

Hi,

I was in a store in Veenendaal and an employee said he could not print my invoice because the system is blocking him from doing so.  What can I do now?

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @apexbouw 

I have send you a private message!

Reageer