Beantwoord

Refund for canceled order

• 10 januari 2021
  • 6 reacties
  • 314 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties

Hello, my order 54297167 has been cancelled more than a month ago (December 8th). On the email confirming the cancellation, it said I'd get my money back in 2 weeks time.

As of today, I still haven't received my refund. Could someone help me understand why it's taking so long?

Thanks in advance 

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 13 januari 2021, 16:18

Hi @scoglio 

I just received an email saying you wil receive your refund within a couple of days! I hope you are satisfied with my help!

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @scoglio 

I have contacted the department that is in charge of the refunds. They will make sure you get a refund. I will let you know once I have more information! I’m sorry about the inconvenience.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @scoglio 

I just received an email saying you wil receive your refund within a couple of days! I hope you are satisfied with my help!

Hi @scoglio 

Hi @Hajar 

Thanks for the update, however I haven't received the refund yet. Could you check what's going with it?

Thank you 

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @scoglio 

You should receive the refund by the end of the week. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Hi @Hajar 

Thanks for the support, I have finally received the refund on my bank account 

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

@scoglio 

I’m glad to hear that! You’re most welcome!

Reageer