Beantwoord

Stop Flanderijn harassment for rightfully terminated cell contract

• 14 januari 2021
  • 2 reacties
  • 184 Bekeken

Hi,

Cell phone (088-209-2050) contract was terminated correctly in September 2020; cell line never activated.

Cancellation wasn’t processed properly though. Customer service corrected the error of cancellation fees were added by mistake) beginning of January 2021.

The stream of harassing mail, currently threating email from “Flanderijn” incassa on January 12, 2021 needs to be dealt with;

Please communicate in writing that account was closed and Flanderijn has to stop sending any mail or email trying to collect money which are not due.

CV

icon

Beste antwoord door TAVL 14 januari 2021, 17:21

Dear @cvic

This is a customer based community. Fellow customers can't help you further as we have no access to your account.

Due to the nature of this topic I've notified a moderator. They have access and can help you further. The quickest way is to call the T-Mobile service desk. It may take a bit for moderators to help you here.

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Dear @cvic

This is a customer based community. Fellow customers can't help you further as we have no access to your account.

Due to the nature of this topic I've notified a moderator. They have access and can help you further. The quickest way is to call the T-Mobile service desk. It may take a bit for moderators to help you here.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @cvic 

I would like to take a look at your case. Do you have a mobile or home subscription with us? Can you send me a private message with your number, name, full address and the last 4 digits of your account number? You send a private message by clicking on my name and choose the option ‘stuur privébericht’. 

Looking forward to your message. 

Reageer