Beantwoord

Switching from postpaid to prepaid

• 27 april 2020
  • 5 reacties
  • 169 Bekeken

Hi guys!

I recently moved to Germany after (almost) five years in the Netherlands. I would like to cancel my postpaid subscription and get prepaid instead, while keeping the same number. I’ve tried searching on the website and following advise given here, but seems that this option is no longer available.

Can you tell me if I can do this on line?

Thank you for your help! 

icon

Beste antwoord door Evy 27 april 2020, 09:46

How unfortunate that you want to leave us, but a understandable choice! I can cancel your subscription on the 27th of May 2020, as you have a month cancellation term. The termination fee sums up to €0,-, because the subscription ended on 19-06-2017 and is now renewed monthly! :smile:

Please let me know if you agree with this, so I can organize it for you right away! 

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @zexi89 

I hope your contract is ending soon so you have lower costs to pay.

The costs are €13,50 times all the remaining months to terminate your subscription and choose to keep your number by transferring it to prepaid.

Remember that there is a one month cancellation period, a moderator can get this done for you just wait for their reply.

Reputatie 6
Badge +4

How unfortunate that you want to leave us, but a understandable choice! I can cancel your subscription on the 27th of May 2020, as you have a month cancellation term. The termination fee sums up to €0,-, because the subscription ended on 19-06-2017 and is now renewed monthly! :smile:

Please let me know if you agree with this, so I can organize it for you right away! 

Hi @Waqqas and @Evy,

Thank you both for your fast replies!

Yes I would appreciate if you can organize this for me. I am aware of one month cancelation notice and since I am getting German SIM card in May timing is perfect ;-) 

Will €13,50 postpaid to prepaid conversion fee be debited from my account with the next bill or do I need to pay this separetly? 

Reputatie 6
Badge +4

on May 27th the subscription will be transferred to PrePaid! No worries, there are no costs for this. If you have any questions, please let us know. I’m happy to help you! :smile:

Awesome! Thanks @Evy !

Reageer