Beantwoord

Terminate and cancel

• 11 maart 2021
  • 3 reacties
  • 45 Bekeken

Hello!

Due to the pandemic, I came back to my home country from the Netherlands. In response to this, the Dutch government revoked my residence permit.

Therefore I would like to kindly ask you to terminate my contract as soon as possible.

Thank you!

icon

Beste antwoord door David 12 maart 2021, 10:04

Hi Maria,

That's quite unfortunate! 

I’ve checked your contract and in order to terminate it an early cancellation fee has to be paid, since your contract is active until September 2022. For this early cancellation we have one month term of notice, so the contract will be terminated on the 12th of April and the termination fee will be €138,22 (which will be added to your final invoice). If you think you’ll return to The Netherlands at some point and want to keep your Dutch phone number, then we can arrange that as well.

Let us know if we can process this for you!

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi Maria,

That's quite unfortunate! 

I’ve checked your contract and in order to terminate it an early cancellation fee has to be paid, since your contract is active until September 2022. For this early cancellation we have one month term of notice, so the contract will be terminated on the 12th of April and the termination fee will be €138,22 (which will be added to your final invoice). If you think you’ll return to The Netherlands at some point and want to keep your Dutch phone number, then we can arrange that as well.

Let us know if we can process this for you!

Hello!

Yes, please, I would like to start the termination process.

Thank you!

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @Maria Ignatyeva 

I have filed a cancellation request for you. Your contract will be terminated on 23 April. I have also send you a confirmation e-mail. Your cancellation fee will be added to your final invoice. 

I hope you are satisfied with my help. If you have any other questions. 

Reageer