Beantwoord

Terminate contract

• 12 maart 2021
  • 1 reactie
  • 20 Bekeken

Good Morning,

I have been trying to figure out how to contact you but all the options available are only in dutch so it has proven rather impossible.

I had to leave the country because of the pandemic and I unfortunately won’t be returning so i will need to terminate my contract. Can you please tell me how I can do this and how much it will cost.

icon

Beste antwoord door TAVL 12 maart 2021, 10:56

Good morning @Alex Halone,

Sad to see you leave this beautiful country. Hope you are safe en well at home. Did you have a mobile subscription or a subscription to home services? 

For mobile you can either call 0800-8104 or send a request via My T-Mobile. I understand that might bring difficulties as these options given in the menus are in Dutch. My T-Mobile can be translated by Google Translate. 

For home you call tel:0800-0092 and choose option 1. 

In both cases a fare for early termination may be in place if the initial contract wasn't forfilled. This is mostly the amount of months until the end of the contract with a fee. Customer services can see what this would be in your specific case. If these above options are not possible for you a moderator on this community can help you our. We fellow users are not allowed in customer data. Moderators are working for T-Mobile and are allowed to do so.

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Good morning @Alex Halone,

Sad to see you leave this beautiful country. Hope you are safe en well at home. Did you have a mobile subscription or a subscription to home services? 

For mobile you can either call 0800-8104 or send a request via My T-Mobile. I understand that might bring difficulties as these options given in the menus are in Dutch. My T-Mobile can be translated by Google Translate. 

For home you call tel:0800-0092 and choose option 1. 

In both cases a fare for early termination may be in place if the initial contract wasn't forfilled. This is mostly the amount of months until the end of the contract with a fee. Customer services can see what this would be in your specific case. If these above options are not possible for you a moderator on this community can help you our. We fellow users are not allowed in customer data. Moderators are working for T-Mobile and are allowed to do so.

Reageer