Beantwoord

Terminate Contract but I no longer living in the Netherland/Europe

• 14 februari 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 856 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie
I want to terminate the contract but I am no longer living in the Netherland / Europe. What should I do?
icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 14 februari 2019, 13:30

Hi giff,

It's unfortunate to see you leave, but considering the fact you don't live here anymore, I fully understand your choice to cancel your subscription. I see you have a contract with us until 19/12/2019 which leaves you with the option to buy off your contract. You will have to pay a termination fee which consist of 50% of your remaining months. If you agree to this option, let us know if you want to keep the number (as a PrePaid-subscription), just in case you would ever return to the Netherlands. Otherwise we can terminate the entire contract and phone number.

Please let us know what you want to do so we can help you. Looking forward to your reply! 🙂
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi giff,

It's unfortunate to see you leave, but considering the fact you don't live here anymore, I fully understand your choice to cancel your subscription. I see you have a contract with us until 19/12/2019 which leaves you with the option to buy off your contract. You will have to pay a termination fee which consist of 50% of your remaining months. If you agree to this option, let us know if you want to keep the number (as a PrePaid-subscription), just in case you would ever return to the Netherlands. Otherwise we can terminate the entire contract and phone number.

Please let us know what you want to do so we can help you. Looking forward to your reply! 🙂
Hi Hajar,
Can you tell me the total of my termination fee in the private message? And I also still want to keep the number.
Thanks!
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi giff,

I have send you a private message with your requested information. 🙂

Reageer