Beantwoord

terminating a contract (contract on hold on)

• 21 november 2018
  • 4 reacties
  • 1421 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie
Hello! I would like to terminate my T-mobile contract. My contract was 24 months and it already passed. I am moving out of The Netherlands for some time but I will be back after few months so I would like to keep the number (as a pre-paid for example). Tell me please how can I do it? Best, J.
icon

Beste antwoord door Folkert 21 november 2018, 21:53

Hello J.

Please wait for a moderator who will take care of this tomorrow. If your contract passed the 24 months already it will be no problem to change to prepaid for a few months at a cost of 10 euro. Just keep in mind that you have to use the prepaid phone once every 6 months, this can be done by just making 1 call or send 1 sms.
Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Thank you for your response! Yes, I would like to go through with this 🙂
Reputatie 7
Badge +20
Hi Jafryca,

Just taking over for my colleague Jaimy!

The cancellation of your subscription has been entered in our system and your subscription will be transferred to PrePaid on the 23rd of December. So bear in mind that you have to use the phone number at least once before June. I always recommend a little reminder for yourself in your phone or agenda, so you won't forget!

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask!
Reputatie 7
Badge +18
Hello J.

Please wait for a moderator who will take care of this tomorrow. If your contract passed the 24 months already it will be no problem to change to prepaid for a few months at a cost of 10 euro. Just keep in mind that you have to use the prepaid phone once every 6 months, this can be done by just making 1 call or send 1 sms.
Reputatie 7
Badge +19
Hi Jafryca,

Thanks for your message on this Community!

As Folkert already explained we can indeed change the contact to a prepaid card. This will cost € 9,95 but after we change the contract there will be € 5,- on the card.

Just keep in mind that you have to use the prepaid phone once every 6 months, this can be done by just making 1 call or send 1 sms.

If above is no problem then this is a really good way to keep your number so you can change it to a contract again after you return. Please let us know if you want to go through with this so we can help you! 😃

Reageer