Beantwoord

Terminating my plan

• 20 januari 2021
  • 3 reacties
  • 207 Bekeken

Hi, I left the Netherlands a month ago and I want to terminate my subscription. I am willing to pay the termination fee but is it possible to do this online? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 20 januari 2021, 16:08

Hi @andythecandi 

I can help you with your cancellation request. Please keep in mind there is a month notice which means your contract can be terminated 4 weeks from now. Your current contract is active until 28-10-2021 which means if you want to terminate your contract before you will have to buy it off and pay a cancellation fee.  If you agree to these terms, i can go ahead with your cancellation request.

Please let me know if you agree! 

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @andythecandi 

I can help you with your cancellation request. Please keep in mind there is a month notice which means your contract can be terminated 4 weeks from now. Your current contract is active until 28-10-2021 which means if you want to terminate your contract before you will have to buy it off and pay a cancellation fee.  If you agree to these terms, i can go ahead with your cancellation request.

Please let me know if you agree! 

Yes I would like to process my cancellation with paying all my extra fees.

Thank you so much for the help!

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @andythecandi 

I have filed a cancellation request for you. Your contract will be terminated on 19-02-2021. I have also send you a confirmation e-mail the cancellation fee is mentioned in the e-mail. If you have any other questions, please let me know! 

Reageer