Beantwoord

Termination from outside EU [English]

• 13 april 2021
  • 9 reacties
  • 72 Bekeken

Hi all,

I left the NL in March. Before leaving, I called customer service for termination of my SIM subscription by May, and the live agent told me that I will receive an email including the invoce I need to pay. However, I haven’t received this email yet. The problem is that I somehow still need the current number for receiving verificatin codes via SMS sent from the NL, so I need to cancel the termination by May. Instead I would like to terminate the subscription by the end of current contract, in other word I don’t want automatic renew. A strange thing is that the end of contract is in June 2022, while the automatic renew is in Feburary 2022 as shown in T-Mobile app.

Now I’m not able to call the service from abroad. I tried the online chat asking for a live agent for help, but I’ve been waiting for half an hour without any answers. The chatbox in T-Mobile app is also offline. Now I have no way contacting any service.

I wonder if it’s possible to ask my friend in the NL to call the service on behalf of me, even though I read somewhere that it must be me to make the call, which is not appliable to me now.

Thanks!

icon

Beste antwoord door Hajar 13 april 2021, 15:57

Hi @BoundaryLayer 

I would like to help with your request. So you want cancel your cancellation request and file a new cancellation request for the end of your contract? Is that correct? If so, please send me a private message with your 06-number, name, full address, birth date and the last 4 numbers of your account number.

I will gladly assist you!

Bekijk origineel

9 reacties

In addition, I submitted a termination request from the website, and received an email that told me my application cannot be processed. Now I’m even more confused.

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

Hello @BoundaryLayer 

Your contract will end June 2022 and from February 2022 you can choose to extend your contract for another 1 or 2 years.

Wait for a moderator to reply they can help you out.

Thank you @Waqqas for your reply. I just asked one of my friends in the NL to call for help. Meanwhile, I will be waiting for a moderator here.

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

@BoundaryLayer

A friend of yours cannot call T-Mobile regarding your subscription, otherwise you'll need to grant him permission to contact T-Mobile regarding your subscription.

Giving the right to let someone else call T-Mobile regarding your subscription needs to be done by you (T-Mobile will make a note in their system).

@Waqqas 

Would you please be more specific on how I can grant my friend permission? Like maybeby receiving a SMS verification code from T-Mobile, since I think now the only thing I can do is receiving SMS.

Reputatie 7
Badge +19

@BoundaryLayer 

I know that it can be done over the phone by calling T-Mobile. Not sure if it can be done via social media or via a moderator.

Thank you @Waqqas, but calling T-Mobile from here is really expensive. I will also let my friend ask this.

Reputatie 7
Badge +20

Hi @BoundaryLayer 

I would like to help with your request. So you want cancel your cancellation request and file a new cancellation request for the end of your contract? Is that correct? If so, please send me a private message with your 06-number, name, full address, birth date and the last 4 numbers of your account number.

I will gladly assist you!

Hi @Hajar,

Thank you for your reply. PM has been sent.

Reageer