Vraag

Termination of contract

• 8 juni 2020
  • 10 reacties
  • 576 Bekeken

Hello!

I have the issue with my contract. Unfortunately I had to leave the NL but I can’t terminate my contract and I can’t reach out to anybody at T-mobile nor on the phone nor via email. It is awfully frustrating especially cause I have to pay 30 euros every single month for a service I am not using. 
Please let me know how this problem can be solved.
Thank you for your help.

10 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

Hallo @Chandler 

Do you want to terminate your mobile subscription or thuis subscription?

The moderators here can help you with this.

I would like to terminate my mobile subscription.
And I would really appreciate that.
Thank you.

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

For terminating your mobile subscription it will cost you €13,50 × the remaining months with a one month cancellation period.

Thank you for the info.
How can I get it done?

Reputatie 7
Badge +17

Wait for a moderator to reply, hopefully they'll reply soon.

Reputatie 6
Badge +5

Hi @Chandler 

I’m happy to help! I've arranged this for you, your contract ends on the 10h of July 2020, as you have a month cancellation term. the amount will be charged on your last invoice. 

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask. I’m here to help you! :smile:

Hi Evy,

thank you a lot for your help, I really appreciate it! :)

hey @Evy 

I just got my factuur and it is still a monthly one. Is the next invoice really going to be the last one? Thanks in advance.

Reputatie 5
Badge +4

There is a 1 month termination period. Since Evy cancelled your subscription 18 days ago you have a few more days to go before receiving the last invoice. That will be next month when you see the termination on your invoice (end date halfway July).

@pipodeclown_2 thank you!

Reageer