Beantwoord

Transfer or cancel subscription

• 6 mei 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 1053 Bekeken

Dear T-Mobile,

I moved to England recently. I'd like to transfer my subscription here or cancel it.

I've been out of Netherlands for almost 4 months and T-mobile will start charging me extra for my used data.

Please let me know if you can help.

Kind regards,

Alexandru
icon

Beste antwoord door Jaimy 7 mei 2019, 11:02

Hi Alexandru,

There are definitely some options for you, don't worry!

The first option is to transfer your contract to the provider Everything Everywhere. You can do that by first sign a contract with Everything Everywhere, and after we received all the needed information, we can end your contract here. I've sent you an e-mail with further information. If you have more questions about this arrangement, you can email them to international.transfers@t-mobile.nl. They can provide you with more info on this subject!

The second option is to buy off the contract you have. This will include 50% of the monthly costs without discount. In this case, this would cost you around € 130,-.

I hope one of these options is a good one for you. Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with!
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +19
Hi Alexandru,

There are definitely some options for you, don't worry!

The first option is to transfer your contract to the provider Everything Everywhere. You can do that by first sign a contract with Everything Everywhere, and after we received all the needed information, we can end your contract here. I've sent you an e-mail with further information. If you have more questions about this arrangement, you can email them to international.transfers@t-mobile.nl. They can provide you with more info on this subject!

The second option is to buy off the contract you have. This will include 50% of the monthly costs without discount. In this case, this would cost you around € 130,-.

I hope one of these options is a good one for you. Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with!

Reageer