Beantwoord

What are the fees for contract cancellation.

• 21 maart 2019
  • 2 reacties
  • 1480 Bekeken

Hi,

I have two SIM cards with the unlimited contract 18 "and the contract is valid for 24 months.

Also I have T-mobile home.

I have been using this service since January.

In case of cancellation from my side, what are the fees that I must pay?
icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 22 maart 2019, 17:13

Hi @Davienator, as an addendum to @Folkert's reply, the 50% for the remaining terms is in regards to your mobile subscription. You will have to pay the full amount for your phone itself if you have monthly payments for that as well.

For your fixed subscription we will bill you the remaining terms with the lowest Internet Only subscription.
However I'm curious why you would like to cancel? In some situations a different fee can be applied, in case of a move abroad for example. If there's anything I can to help then do let me know! ;)
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +18
Hi, you have to pay 50% of the remaining terms without any discount.

Kind regards, Folkert
Reputatie 6
Badge +7
Hi @Davienator, as an addendum to @Folkert's reply, the 50% for the remaining terms is in regards to your mobile subscription. You will have to pay the full amount for your phone itself if you have monthly payments for that as well.

For your fixed subscription we will bill you the remaining terms with the lowest Internet Only subscription.
However I'm curious why you would like to cancel? In some situations a different fee can be applied, in case of a move abroad for example. If there's anything I can to help then do let me know! ;)

Reageer