Beantwoord

750mb when its gonna work?

• 10 March 2018
  • 2 reacties
  • 175 Bekeken

Hi, today i change my abonament from 100 to 750mb internet. I also ask when it’s gonna ready to use. I heard 4 hours and then it be ready. Over 10 hours I have same speed (100mb). Can someone please can tell when exactly it will work?
icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 14 March 2018, 12:29

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 4
Hi,
I have upgraded my line from 100 Mbps to 750 Mbps yesterday (asked T-Mobile webcare via Twitter).

When i got the confirmation from the T-Mobile system that my subscription was updated after a couple of minutes a could use my new speed. But i was been told that the processing of the adjustment of the speed could take 5 working days, so i think i have been lucky.

I advice to wait a couple of days and see, if 5 working days are past and your speed is not adjusted to contact T-Mobile support again.

Have a nice, weekend.
Reputatie 7
Hi Sidyk, I checked your speed for you and the upgrade to 750 Mbps has been performed! If you're still only getting a maximum speed of 100 Mbps then try testing it with a different device and a different ethernet cable. You can also perform a speedtest with WiFi and a cable to see if the WiFi speed is higher. If so then it's almost certainly a hardware problem. Not all ethernet cables are suited for high speeds and older network adapter sometimes also have problems. If you're using a suitable cable (preferably cat6 or higher) then you can also change you adapter settings as follows:

Change your network adapter to a static 1 Gbps full duplex
o  Search for the 'Network and Sharing Center'
o  Click to the left on 'Change Adapter Settings‘
o  Select the adapter through which you're currently connected
o  Rightclick and select ‘Properties’
o  Click on ‘Configure’
o  Under the ‘Advanced’ tab activate 1.0 Gbps full duplex

Reageer