Beantwoord

Address change with overlapping internet connection request

• 10 July 2022
  • 5 reacties
  • 67 Bekeken

• is een Master Poster
  • 18 reacties

Hello all,

I am an existing customer of T-mobile internet service. I plan to be shift to a new address in few days. However I don’t want to cancel my internet connection from my current address immediately as I expect to be moving between the current and new addresses for about a couple of months. 

Is this possible? I would be glad if some customer care representative contacts me through private chat.

icon

Beste antwoord door eric 10 July 2022, 16:29

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

If you want to use two connections, than you just order a standard new subscription at the new adress on your same name. When you move out of the old house in a couple of months, you cancel that connection.

Can I get in touch with a T-mobile customer care representative to understand further steps pl.?

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

@Udhaya Good morning! Please keep in mind that whenever you want to cancel a contract you'll always be bound by the one month term of notice. Let's say, for instance, you’re planning on moving (entirely) on October 11th. That would mean you'd have to cancel the contract on September 11th at the latest so your current subscription will be terminated exactly one month later (30 days to be precise). 

Thanks for the wonderful tip @eric! 😄👍

@Udhaya Good morning! Please keep in mind that whenever you want to cancel a contract you'll always be bound by the one month term of notice. Let's say, for instance, you’re planning on moving (entirely) on October 11th. That would mean you'd have to cancel the contract on September 11th at the latest so your current subscription will be terminated exactly one month later (30 days to be precise). 

Thanks for the wonderful tip @eric! 😄👍

Hi Jason, how should I apply for the second internet connection for my new address? Can you pl. contact me in private chat?

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

@Udhaya You can enter a new request on our website or by calling 0800 0419 - whichever option suits you best! 😄 

Goedkoop Internet, TV en Vast Bellen | T-Mobile