Beantwoord

Change from DSL to fiber connection

• 13 June 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 55 Bekeken

• is een nieuwe Poster
  • 4 reacties

Hi,

I have T-mobile DSL service  and recently KPN installed fiber optic at my house.

I got an email from KPN saying that I should contact my internet provider to switch from DSL to the fiber connection but on t-mobile website is still saying that I only have an DSL connection at my place available.

Can you please check if it is possible to change my T-mobile internet to the fiber optic connection and what is needed to do it?

Thanks,

Tiago

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 13 June 2022, 11:56

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @tserra 

It may take some time for T-Mobile to be able to provide their services over KPN Fiber, do you have an active Fiber connection according to the website of other providers?

When you log in on your T-Mobile thuis account and go to abonnementen > internet wijzigen, you should see an option to migrate to Fiber when it's available.

Hello @Waqqas 

I checked some other providers and it says that I have an active Fiber connection at home, only when checking in T-Mobile it still appears the DSL connection

Reputatie 7
Badge +5

Hi @tserra, thank you for your interest in our fiber connection! @Waqqas is right, in that case we can't deliver fiber to your home on the KPN line. This can have multiple reason, the mean one being that it will take time before this is a possibility. The only thing I can recommend is to check it every once in a while in My T-Mobile Thuis, as already recommended by Waqqas! 😄