Beantwoord

connectivity loss

• 11 December 2021
  • 1 reactie
  • 34 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties

Wifi point issue turned into lost of connectivity all caused by reset of the router thanks to bad customer service advice

Hi hello, 

I’m super disappointed in the customer service. I reached out for an wifi point connectivity issue that was happening with a new extender that I just had received. (I was loosing connection at night for some reason even though I could connect to the wifi I had no internet via the wifi point)

After a chat with Lotte from the customer service I was given a few advices. 1/reset everything = wifi point + router. 2/ connect the wifi point to the router via an ethernet cable.

First one was really recommended at the immediate solution to try out. What a disaster I reset the router and lost all internet connection. The 2nd and 3rd icon of my Zyxel t50 router are now off...

Reached out again to the customer service with no chance, they cant help me.

Any advices ? 

I feel like I shouldnt have listened to Lotte….

icon

Beste antwoord door Boris 13 December 2021, 09:14

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reactie

Reputatie 7

Hi @blck_ml , 

Thanks for your message. I see you've created another topic, where people have found a way to answer in: 

I'm happy to help you out in that topic. To keep things central and keep the information at one place, I'm closing this topic.