geen connectie maken met mij modem

• 17 October 2021
  • 12 reacties
  • 128 Bekeken

• is een Top Poster
  • 6 reacties

Hi!

Since two days I don't have internet connection. When I log in on My T-Mobile, I see the information: "Oeps, we kunnen nu geen connectie maken met je modem! Probeer het later nog eens."

​​​​​​Do you know from where this problem came from? 

Thanks a lot!

This topic has been closed for comments

12 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Cziko 

Do you have DSL or Fiber and which modem do you have from T-Mobile?

If you have a Zyxel is the globe LED red?

If you have Fiber and a mediaconverter which lights are on, blinking or off on it?

And in case of DSL the modem is connected to the main ISRA?

When your modem is back online then the message should go away.

Hi @Waqqas 

Thanks for your reaction.

I have Zyxel modem, and yes I've got it from T-Mobile. Unfortunately, the globe LED doesn't light up at all.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Cziko

It stopped working suddenly?

And do you have a Fiber or DSL connection?

In case of DSL make sure your modem ís connected to the main ISRA in your fusebox or living-room maye?

In case of fiber which lights are on, blinking or off on the mediaconverter (device between the FTU and modem)?

@Waqqas

Exactly, stopped working suddenly.... modem was not damaged, it was not even touched.

I have DSL connection and modem is connected to the main ISRA in my living- room.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Cziko 

What type of ISRA do you have in your living-room could you upload a picture of it?

And there is no other ISRA in your fusebox for example?

Unfortunately, it's only one in whole apartment

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Cziko 

Both ports don't work? Otherwise a mechanic has to come to your place I guess.

Correct, both of them don't work. Well, so I need to take a contract with customer service and ask about mechanic, you are right.

Thanks a lot for help!

I wish you a great day!

Ik heb hetzelfde probleem sinds afgelopen vrijdag. Uit het niets hield ook mijn DSL er ineens mee op. Vandaag is er een monteur van Guidion gekomen en hij gaf aan dat KPN nu (d.w.z. binnen 5 werkdagen) moet langskomen om het e.e.a. uit/op te meten. 

De monteur heeft enkel een blik geworpen op de modem en "klaar was Kees". 

Ondertussen zit ik al 3 werkdagen zonder internet en dus ook zonder inkomsten daar ik enkel vanuit huis werk en ik van mijn werkgever alleen mag werken middels bekabeld internet. 

Wat te doen om dit a.s.a.p. op te lossen?! SOS!

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hallo @N.L 

Is je modem ook direct aangesloten op het ISRA waar ook de KPN kabel op is aangesloten, deze kan in de meterkast zitten of woonkamer bijvoorbeeld. Hier wat voorbeelden :

En welke heb je van bovenstaande?