Beantwoord

Geen diensten en voucher code werkt niet?

• 22 March 2021
  • 1 reactie
  • 180 Bekeken

Hi,

I am now without services from 1 March with a prospect of not being able to work and hope that the technician will fix this. Fingers crossed. 

Now I have received a voucher code to bridge the time and that does not work either. Which makes me have to go over my bundle. Can I get help with this?

It is very difficult to contact customer service over the phone and I am very dependent on the Internet for my work (like many others).

Hope someone can help. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 22 March 2021, 14:48

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @JasonRoy, welcome to the Community!

Sad to hear the voucher doesn't work accordingly, that shouldn't have been the case. Sorry for the inconvenience! 

Did you text the code (SMS) with a T-Mobile sim card, or did you use another carrier (KPN, Telfort, Vodafone etc.)? Our Unlimited Internet vouchers are only compatible with T-Mobile sim cards and can only be activated when using a TM prepay or subscription.

If you did use a TM sim card, I'll gladly send you another voucher code via private message so that you can freely access our Unlimited-network instead of exceeding your own bundle's limitations. 

Please let me know and don't hesitate to ask for a new code, I'd be more than happy to help! 

Reageer