Beantwoord

[home internet] No DSL socket

• 15 October 2018
  • 9 reacties
  • 754 Bekeken

Hi!
I've got my installation package with the DSL modem.
But I do not have a phone socket. What should I do?
I have only this socket from Ziggo.

icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 18 October 2018, 11:37

Bekijk origineel

9 reacties

Reputatie 3
https://www.mijnaansluiting.nl/
Thanks! So, I have to pay for this, because T-mobile didn't check the availability of the DSL connection? 🙂
Reputatie 3
From what i read on the site you have to pay for it, but maybe TM can do something for you.
You can do something for you.
Thanks again! DSL connection checker says that it available, but there is no cable in my switch box.
Is it possible to cancel the subscription and return the modem to T-mobile?
Reputatie 3

You can do something for you.Thanks again! DSL connection checker says that it available, but there is no cable in my switch box.
Is it possible to cancel the subscription and return the modem to T-mobile?

If you can cancel the subscription i can not answer that i am just a user like you, only a TM employer can answer that.
@Sander, could you please help me with it?
Reputatie 7
Hi Alex L, I'll gladly provide you with more information! Of course we always check the availability of the connection on your address. There should be an ISRA connection present at your address. This is based on the information from the grid operator (which www.mijnaansluiting.nl is a portal for). However sometimes residents remove the ISRA on their own for example without notifying the grid operator at which point the data from the grid operator is no longer accurate. There is also a possibility that the ISRA is placed somewhere else in the building. In this topic you can see what an ISRA looks like. Is there anything at your address that resembles this?

If the ISRA is no longer present but the connecting cable coming in from the street still is then we can contact the grid operator to restore the ISRA without any additional cost. If the cable is no longer present, damaged or too short then the grid operator will have to bring a new cable into the house at which point they will charge you for the extra costs. Do let me know what the situation is, then we'll see to gettting this sorted out!
Hi,
I received the modem from t-mobile but can't find the blue and red wire, all I have is an orange category 7 cable and a tv cable.
How can I connect the zyxel modem? The next guidion appointment is only next month and I am not even sure if they can solve my problem.
I need internet as quick as possible because I work from home.

Reputatie 7
Hey @Sebas7,

First of all welcome Thuis! 😄 Have you tried to contact our engineer department? Regularly an appointment is cancelled so you can be helped earlier! You can contact Guidion on the following number: 088 2000 151. In this topic you can see what an ISRA looks like. Did you find anything that looks similar?

Reageer