Beantwoord

Is there a problem with the internet (thuis) in Eindhoven? My internet is super slow now.

• 24 January 2020
  • 32 reacties
  • 1150 Bekeken

Toon eerste reactie

32 reacties

Well I guess T-Mobile needs to start some investigations if they are not already on it.

Same problem here, I am in Eindhoven too and I am experiencing this behaviour since two days ago. The speed collapses in the evening.

Hi Menego, 

I also started experiencing this behaviour a couple of days ago (Friday to be exact). During the day the speed is ok (today around 10h, it was 100Mbps, but it is suppose to be 200Mbps), but last night I got less than 1Mbps =0. 

Same problem here, I am in Eindhoven too and I am experiencing this behaviour since two days ago. The speed collapses in the evening.

Hi @weslleyt

Good news: I can confirm there's nothing wrong with our network or the connection of your modem. But we still have to find out why you experience slow internet. Could you elaborate a bit? Could you explain what speed you get on Wifi and on cabled internet? Could you perform a factory reset and tell if this makes any difference? Is it a slow connection or does the connection drop completely? Could you tell (or make a picture) of the connection from your modem to your computer?

This way we can see what could cause the slow connection! And hopefully solve it as well!

Hi Sander, 

Thank you for your reply. If you are saying that there is nothing wrong on the t-mobile network, so we have a problem. Since we have t-mobile for more than one year and we haven't changed any configuration on the router, so I think the problem is on "your" side.

According to https://www.t-mobile.nl/thuis/internet/speedtest the speed (now) is around 2Mbps (download) and 80Mbps (upload). It suppose to be 200Mpbs (download and upload).  I tested it on wifi and also connecting (on cable) directly to Tmobile router. 

I removed the power several times.. and the connection is still bad. 

Basically the connection here works as follows:

*Tmobile router → (connected by cable to) -> my rotter → My Laptop. 

*fiber optic 

I hope t-mobile can fix it as soon as possible. 

Thank you!

Reputatie 7

Hi @weslleyt

Good news: I can confirm there's nothing wrong with our network or the connection of your modem. But we still have to find out why you experience slow internet. Could you elaborate a bit? Could you explain what speed you get on Wifi and on cabled internet? Could you perform a factory reset and tell if this makes any difference? Is it a slow connection or does the connection drop completely? Could you tell (or make a picture) of the connection from your modem to your computer?

This way we can see what could cause the slow connection! And hopefully solve it as well!

Hey @weslleyt 

Have you all ready tried to reset the modem and in case of fiber restarting the mediaconverter by removing the electricity?

Hi, Thank you for your reply.

Yes, we did it several times. The internet connection is pretty bad since last Friday (specially in the evening). Now the internet speed is better but still far away from the speed that I pay for. The connection is really unstable =/.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hey @weslleyt 

Have you all ready tried to reset the modem and in case of fiber restarting the mediaconverter by removing the electricity?

Reageer