Beantwoord

Is there a problem with the internet (thuis) in Eindhoven? My internet is super slow now.

• 24 January 2020
  • 32 reacties
  • 1150 Bekeken

Toon eerste reactie

32 reacties

Reputatie 1

Since all is in English ;)

Since a week, my 1000mbps connection only delivers a maximum of 185 mbps. Also, the upload speed differs way too much from the download speed (which should not be, it is a glass-fiber connection).

All steps were executed, resetting devices etc.

I also tried testing with a cat 6 cable straight into the Draytek. Results remain the same.

I pay for 1000mbps. Please deliver accordingly ?

Reputatie 7

Hi @weslleyt, apologies for the late reply! We’re still in contact with the grid operator to see if there might be some network issues. They said they couldn’t find anything wrong but we urged them to take a second look. Thank you for the speedtests! I expect to hear something from the grid operator this coming week, we’ll keep you updated!

Reputatie 7

Hi @weslleyt  and @Menego ,

Our gridoperator can confirm there aren't any capacity issues. So far there aren't any other customers that have notified their provider with speedissues. Could it be that the speed issues are gone and it was a temporary glitch? If not, then please let me know. 

I confirm that my issue did not come up anymore. It happened only those 3 evenings but since then everything is fine. Anyway I can speak only for myself, I do not know about @weslleyt

Hi @weslleyt  and @Menego ,

Our gridoperator can confirm there aren't any capacity issues. So far there aren't any other customers that have notified their provider with speedissues. Could it be that the speed issues are gone and it was a temporary glitch? If not, then please let me know. 

Hi Sander, 

Indeed the internet is faster now, but it is not the 200Mbps that used to be.

The internet speed suppose to be 200Mbps but I got something between 100 - 130Mbps 😕.

Reputatie 7

For the most part that's great news! For you @weslleyt, can you monitor the speed this weekend? If it's still under 130 Mbps, can you post a recent speedtest? I'll look into further actions for you. 

Reputatie 7

Update: we're in contact with the gridoperator. At first glance there doesn't seem to be an issue. We're currently looking at peak hours to see if there's a glitch in internet speed. Could you both test the internet speed tonight (monday) at 20:00 (peak hour)? 

Reageer