Beantwoord

Issues setting up after move to new home

• 19 January 2022
  • 7 reacties
  • 70 Bekeken

Hi guys,

I think I have I need KPN to come out to my home as I am unable to get my router to connect since moving to my new home.

I actually can’t se where ADSL comes into my home.

I have tried all the ports in the home but nothing works. This did happen at y previous place and this was due to the previous tenants using cable and not ADSL and so KPN has to install ADSL for me.

Any help provided is greatly appreciated.

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 19 January 2022, 16:23

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @charlesmaher 

Do you see any of these in the fusebox, livingroom or somewhere else?

It could also be a telephone cable which has to be repaired.

No none sorry

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @charlesmaher, do you by chance have a basement or perhaps an outside shed? Sometimes the main installation point (the ISRA) is located in the basement or outside. 

Hi @Jason

Unfortunately not. I only have this.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @charlesmaher, thanks for the pictures; those really help clarify the situation! It appears as though you only have a COAX-connection, that means there’s no (or no visible) ISRA-point. I’ve checked the underlying connection system and it says your copper access point (i.e. ISRA) is located in the main hall; does that help?

Hi @Jason There is nothing located in the hallway.
Are we able to get KPN out to install something.

Reputatie 7
Badge +8

@charlesmaher That's weird. It should be there. Is it possible that it's hidden? Or close to the front door? Just in case I have also contacted our technical department and told them your ISRA isn't there. They will take next steps and will reach out to the grid operator (KPN) to check everything. You will receive an email when next steps are done.