Beantwoord

LOS light blinking red

• 1 September 2022
  • 14 reacties
  • 296 Bekeken

My T-Mobile connection is installed on 25th August after waiting for 15 days. Unfortunately it stopped working on 27th Saturday, yes after two day !. Customer service say they are working in the problem, but I dont have any update when this issue will get resolve. 

I see so many people discuss this topic in community and they have the solution, why don’t you follow the same solution to address this kind of issues instead of keep customer waiting till they spend couple of hours to do research on this issue and waste there time. It is annoying and you can not concentrate on your work when you have a problem at home. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Boris 2 September 2022, 10:33

Bekijk origineel

14 reacties

Reputatie 7

Hi @Bhanuprakash, thanks for your message and welcome to our Community! I’m here to help you. I've noticed that you've been in contact with our front office and we've set up an investigation. The disturbance on your connection comes from the local switch. To pinpoint the disturbance and issue, an investigation is needed. This is currently done by our technical department and will take time. When we’ve pinpointed the disturbance, a technician will be send out the fix this issue. Apologies for the inconvenience, but please know that we're working hard to fix this ASAP. 

In the meantime, you've received a vouchercode for 7 days of Unlimited data on your phone. This way you're able to set up a hotspot, which gives you a temporary replacement for a wifi-signal. If you have any questions, please let us know. The Community is here for you! 

Hello @Boris , Thanks for your reply. Indeed I have received a Vouchercode for 7 days but they asked me to pay 10 EUR for the SIM card. I understand your team is working on the problem, at least customers should know the information / status of there problem, like ticket number and status details. 

How many days it takes to resolve this and who has to pay for this service non availability days ?

Reputatie 7

Hi @Bhanuprakash, thanks for your very quick response! I'm not able to tell you the estimated time to fix the issue. In the above case, there needs to be a thorough investigation which could take up several days. If there's an update possible, we'll inform you as soon as we possibly can. 

Hallo @Boris , Its been more than 6 days, still how much time your technician's  need to identify the problem. I don’t understand why this process is taking too long when you have same similar case / complaints in the past and you resolved by doing all the investigation.  

Reputatie 7

Hi @Bhanuprakash, thanks for your reply. I've checked right away and see that our investigation is closed as we've seen the connection online for several days. Are you still offline? In that case I'm going to ask to re-open the case and re-investigate the matter. I'll await your answer.

Investigation closed ? what is that mean, I still don’t have internet in my home. When I checked on Tuesday, they say ticket is still open. 

Connection online for several days ! could you explain this please. That red light in the media converter and in your modem never turned green. How can you say that investigation is closed. 

What is the solution your technicians gave to close the ticket. 

Reputatie 7

Hi @Bhanuprakash, we’ve closed the investigation yesterday, in which we saw a period that you were online. It's clear to me that this might have been done prematurely, so I've asked for an update and a re-investigation of the matter. I'll keep you posted through this topic.

Hello @Boris Do you have any update about my issue. This follow up has become daily activity for me. 

This is not what I expected from T-mobile. I am really disappointed, Its been more than 2 weeks I am without internet in my home. There is no proper solution from your side. 

Reputatie 7

Hi @Bhanuprakash, thanks for your message. Because of the notification towards our technical department, the investigation has been proceeded and the grid operator has been notified. A visit from their technician is needed to fix the issue. They have been trying to connect to you via phone, but to no avail. Be aware that these might be anonymous calls or via a SMS. Have you received these details? In that case an appointment is a click away and we can start fixing the issue. I'd be happy to hear from you.

I haven’t received any call from unknown numbers nor messages. Here is my phone number [deleted by moderator - privacy]

I will staying at home this whole week, they can come at any time to fix that. 

Or else could you please give me there phone number I will contact them myself. 

Reputatie 7

Hi @Bhanuprakash, thanks for the details! These are the same details known to us and the grid operator. I’ve gathered the information again and notified the grid operator to make another attempt to contact you. We’re going to make sure that an appointment will be made. We’ll keep in touch.

@Boris - Thanks for your reply. I have a request from side, could you please fix a appointment with grid operator when ever he is available and I will be available at home when he comes. Any time is okay for me. Just me know the date and time he comes. 

Because I am sure I didn’t get any call from any anonymous call from your Grid operator and I don't no in what time he calls either.  I also gets calls from office, friend or family and he couldn't reach me on his first attempt. Sometimes it might be network issues as well. 

I request you just make an appointment as per his convenient and inform me, I will be there at home at the scheduled time. 

I appreciate for your help.

Thanks ! 

Reputatie 7

Hi @Bhanuprakash, thanks for your heads-up! I’ve noticed that we’re having contact through the social platforms and the Community as well. To keep the information central, so we can help you out perfectly, I'd like to ask you to pick a point of contact. In the meantime, we have notified the grid operator again. We'll keep you posted on the situation!

Reageer