Beantwoord

LOS Light Flashes Red - No Internet for 6 days

• 27 September 2022
  • 1 reactie
  • 62 Bekeken

Hello,

I signed up for T-mobile fiber internet in Rotterdam Oostplein region at the beginning of this month. The installation was made 3 weeks ago and everything was fine. Last Wednesday evening the LOS light in the Huawei converter device started to blink red every 1 second, and connection was gone.

I made an appointment with Guidion for last Saturday, they did not show up… The mechanic came yesterday and said that they cannot fix the problem and only can report to the third party provider that T-mobile has an agreement with (forgot the name). I believe this third party is responsible for patching up the cables in their facility. Mechanic told me that this third party would call me in 24 hours to fix it but I haven’t received anything. 

I already maxed up my mobile data and spent over 100 euros for extra gbs as I am working from home. 

Anyone care to help? Thank you.

icon

Beste antwoord door Lisa 27 September 2022, 13:34

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reactie

Reputatie 7

Hi @koray4242, I just replied to your other topic to help you! Please know that posting two topics about the same subject or with exactly the same content is not allowed: Hoe gaan wij binnen de Community met elkaar om? | T-Mobile Community. Try to keep it to a maximum of one topic next time, so the Community remains clear and we can help you even faster - thanks! 😊

I'm closing this topic and will help you further in the topic down below: