Beantwoord

LOS Light Flashes Red - No Internet for 6 Days

• 27 September 2022
  • 14 reacties
  • 190 Bekeken

Hello,

I signed up for T-mobile fiber internet in Rotterdam Oostplein region at the beginning of this month. The installation was made 3 weeks ago and everything was fine. Last Wednesday evening the LOS light in the Huawei converter device started to blink red every 1 second, and connection was gone.

I made an appointment with Guidion for last Saturday, they did not show up… The mechanic came yesterday and said that they cannot fix the problem and only can report to the third party provider that T-mobile has an agreement with (forgot the name). I believe this third party is responsible for patching up the cables in their facility. Mechanic told me that this third party would call me in 24 hours to fix it but I haven’t received anything. 

I already maxed up my mobile data and spent over 100 euros for extra gbs as I am working from home. 

Anyone care to help? Thank you.

icon

Beste antwoord door Lisa 27 September 2022, 13:30

Bekijk origineel

14 reacties

Reputatie 7

Hi @koray4242, welcome to the T-Mobile voor thuis Community! 😊 Thanks a lot for sharing your story. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. I love to give you some clarity. First of all I really want to provide you with an Unlimited Data voucher, but it only works if you have a T-Mobile, Tele2 or Ben mobile subscription or Prepaid. If you have one of these, please let me know so I can send a voucher to you. 

I directly took a look into your account and I see that the technician correctly sent a request to us that he couldn't fix the issue. My colleagues will fix this further and I just asked them if they can check this when they have some time extra. At this moment it's very busy at our technical department, but I asked for extra attention so they will help you as soon as possible. We will do everything we can to get you online again, I promise!

Hi @koray4242, welcome to the T-Mobile voor thuis Community! 😊 Thanks a lot for sharing your story. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. I love to give you some clarity. First of all I really want to provide you with an Unlimited Data voucher, but it only works if you have a T-Mobile, Tele2 or Ben mobile subscription or Prepaid. If you have one of these, please let me know so I can send a voucher to you. 

I directly took a look into your account and I see that the technician correctly sent a request to us that he couldn't fix the issue. My colleagues will fix this further and I just asked them if they can check this when they have some time extra. At this moment it's very busy at our technical department, but I asked for extra attention so they will help you as soon as possible. We will do everything we can to get you online again, I promise!

Thank you Lisa, unfortunately I do not have any of those subscriptions that you mentioned. The technician from Guidion said VolkerWessels have 24 hours to fix this, so 4 hours left… Can you ensure that it will be fixed today??

Reputatie 7

Thanks a lot for the quick response @koray4242! What you can do is buy a Prepaid SIM-card online or in a T-Shop: https://www.t-mobile.nl/shop/product/prepaid-sim-only?ch=es&cc=con&sc=acq&pr=PPNG0. Thereafter I will reimburse this € 10,00 if you can show me the receipt. With this Prepaid SIM-card you can use one of our vouchers. 

Unfortunately I can't say that it will be fixed today. First of all the technical department needs to check if we can fix this issue from a distance or that the network administrator needs to come over. If I could speed things up, I really would. I'm sorry! 

Thanks a lot for the quick response @koray4242! What you can do is buy a Prepaid SIM-card online or in a T-Shop: https://www.t-mobile.nl/shop/product/prepaid-sim-only?ch=es&cc=con&sc=acq&pr=PPNG0. Thereafter I will reimburse this € 10,00 if you can show me the receipt. With this Prepaid SIM-card you can use one of our vouchers. 

Unfortunately I can't say that it will be fixed today. First of all the technical department needs to check if we can fix this issue from a distance or that the network administrator needs to come over. If I could speed things up, I really would. I'm sorry! 

Hi Lisa, I just bought the sim card and will pick up from a store in couple hours. How do I contact you about the reimbursement and the voucher code?

Reputatie 7

Hi @koray4242, that was quick - great! 💪 You can send the receipt over here or you can mail it to klantenservice@t-mobilethuis.nl. Whatever you prefer. If you choose to mail it, please let me know and I can check the email in your account to fix this for you.

Here you go, also sent an email. Could you share the voucher code asap? Many thanks.

Reputatie 7

Hi @koray4242, thanks a lot! 🎈 I just fixed the reimbursement for you. You can check this in your My T-Mobile Thuis environment: https://thuismy.t-mobile.nl/rekeningen/compensaties. I’ve also sent an Unlimited Data voucher to you. 

9 days and counting without any internet… still haven’t heard back from the technical department or VolkerWessels. This slow of a response time feels like a huge laugh in the face. Now I am stuck with 4G mobile hotspot and a job full of video calls. 

When will you fix, or take any action at all?

Reputatie 7

Hi @koray4242, I've got an update for you right now! To make sure we can fix the issue at hand, the grid operator has been notified and are currently investigating the ongoing issues within the connection. There's a possibility that a appointment needs to be made at some point, so keep your phone close. For now the investigation will result into the POP. I'm hopeful we can fix this issue ASAP!

Hi @koray4242, I've got an update for you right now! To make sure we can fix the issue at hand, the grid operator has been notified and are currently investigating the ongoing issues within the connection. There's a possibility that a appointment needs to be made at some point, so keep your phone close. For now the investigation will result into the POP. I'm hopeful we can fix this issue ASAP!

Thanks Boris, expecting the call now.

Hi @koray4242, I've got an update for you right now! To make sure we can fix the issue at hand, the grid operator has been notified and are currently investigating the ongoing issues within the connection. There's a possibility that a appointment needs to be made at some point, so keep your phone close. For now the investigation will result into the POP. I'm hopeful we can fix this issue ASAP!

Hi again @Boris and @Lisa, I just got the call and the appointment is made for Thursday, October 6th. Could you please send another unlimited data voucher to cover all days? Appreciate your support.

Reputatie 7

Hi @koray4242, glad to see the grid operator is able to make the appointment so we can fix the issue. I've send you a new voucher right away, check your private messages. Please let us know if you have any questions, we're here for you right away.

Hi @koray4242, glad to see the grid operator is able to make the appointment so we can fix the issue. I've send you a new voucher right away, check your private messages. Please let us know if you have any questions, we're here for you right away.

Hi @Boris, after 2 weeks without internet, it was fixed by the mechanic last Thursday. I kindly request you to deduct those 2 weeks from the upcoming invoice.

Regards

Reputatie 7

Hi @koray4242, thanks a lot for letting us know! I'm really happy that you're online again. I just fixed the compensation for you. You can check this in your My T-Mobile Thuis environment: https://thuismy.t-mobile.nl/rekeningen/compensaties. Have a lovely weekend! 🎈

Reageer