Beantwoord

My internet connection is gone no link was sent for an appointment with Guidion

• 10 February 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 52 Bekeken

I don't know if anyone reads here but I'm having terrible customer service for my internet connection problem. My internet stopped working and I called customer service two times, they said they will send a link to make an appointment with the mechanic.

There is no link was sent, no solution to my problem. It's all in the air. I regret that I decided to use t mobile thuis. If anyone from t mobile reads here, please solve my internet problem. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Demi van Odido 11 February 2023, 10:38

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @togitoon I see you have been in touch with someone from our online customer service team. You will receive a message within 24 hours to schedule an appointment. If you have more questions, please let me know.

Hi @Tommie , thanks for answering my concern.

I'm waiting for the message with the link, hope this won't take much time. I'm trying to work with mobile hotspot experiencing drops in video calls etc... 

I appreciate if this is prioritized.

Regards 

Reputatie 7
Badge +8

Hi @togitoon I have checked what’s going on, but I don’t see the application for a technician in the system yet. Just to be sure I have made one right now for you. You should receive an email/sms in a bit to schedule an appointment with Guidion. 

Reageer