Beantwoord

No Internet

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties

Hello,

The is no internet since this morning. My router is Zyxel T-50 and the globe led is off. 

Is there an outage or maintenance?

Thank you

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 8 March 2023, 11:45

Bekijk origineel

22 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Diorama 

There is an outage in Wierden :

https://community.t-mobile.nl/algemeen-490/is-er-een-storing-bij-t-mobile-thuis-op-internet-tv-of-vaste-telefonie-284385

Otherwise you could check your My T-Mobile account > storingen to see if there is an outage in your area.

Hello @Waqqas , actually it turned out that when I reported my move 8 weeks before my actual move date, Fiber is being installed at the new address, and I lost connectivity at my old address. The problem is that the permit from the Exchange committee (I’m not sure what it’s called) will not be given until May 10th so I am without connection for 2 months.

Can someone contact me and give me an alternative solution? Or the only solution is to cancel my order?

Thank you

Reputatie 7
Badge +8

@Diorama Great that you have reported the move on time! I have checked the connection on your new address, but it looks like this is a whole new fiber connection and this takes more time to get everything settled. If I'm correct you have received an email from my colleague with more information and a temporary solution (4G router). If you don't have received any email (also not in spam), please let me know and I will check with my colleague what the status of this is. 

Hello @Demi Thank you for your reply. Indeed I have received the email about the 4G router but the 4G sim card voucher is valid for 1 week, which won’t be enough as I need this alternative solution until at least May 10th.

Thank you

Geen internet sinds gisteren avond bij 2351RG Alle handelingen gedaan.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @RobertoMenno, ik heb meteen een lijnmeting gedaan en daar ziet alles er goed uit! Ervaar je dit nog steeds of doet alles het weer?  

No internet in Eindhoven area!

any malfunction?

it was working perfectly until this afternoon!

Fo link is off

status and speed orange

i tried ¾ and 1/6 buttons but nothing 

Fo link is off

status and speed orange

same with me. also in Eindhoven area. no internet since 2 hours

Exactly thanks for your confirmation 

Fo link is off

status and speed orange

same with me. also in Eindhoven area. no internet since 2 hours

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @danipoly & @Marcin Gontarski, we are currently receiving signals confirming that some of our customers experience problems with Internet, TV and the landline in Eindhoven and Woensel. As of this moment we are actively searching for the cause and the solution. Apologies for the inconvenience. In this topic we will keep you updated:

Hi

still no internet. Any news? Thanks

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @danipoly, we’ve managed to get the Internet back online and it looks like you’re fully connected to the Internet. If you do happen to experience a problem, please follow the steps linked in the topic above.

For now, I wish you a lot of fun with the Internet! 🙂

Thanks but I still don’t have internet

can you help me out pls 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @danipoly, I see you have already contacted our customer service team. This has been forwarded to our tech team, as soon as they know more you will be contacted. To be continued... 

Hi @Tommie yes i did but still no one has contacted me. Since Sunday I’m  without internet and the issue is apparently on the fiber outside (in the box in the street) 

Any possible solicitation on your side? Thanks 

Hi team

the technician from guidion stopped by apparently there are issues in the fiber on the street 

is there anyone who can go come and to fix it?

its been 4 days I have no internet 

regards Daniel 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @danipoly, I immediately went to check for you. I see it has been transferred to ODF today. Hopefully they can accomplish the fix quickly! To be continued... 

Hi I still don’t have internet and I need it

its been a week! 
rhe fiber doesn’t work it doesn’t have signal from outside

can someone please come and check and fix it? 
I’m getting impatient i pay and don’t have a good service 

this year my contract is gonna expire and I’m not gonna keep it with you for sure! 

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @danipoly, As I mentioned yesterday, it has been transferred to ODF. May I kindly ask you to be patient for a while longer? The ticket is still open. Thanks in advance.  

Hi @Tommie its not about patience or impatience but it’s about correctness.

since last Sunday you knew there was issue in Eindhoven and still a week later you weren’t able to fix it.

in the meanwhile I had to work with data from the phone which is very annoying slow as a snail and I still continue paying. Now of course you ask me to be still patient. That’s the how T-Mobile treats its clients. Thanks and please keep up with the good job 👏🏻

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

@danipoly the issue in Eindhoven has been solved. Something different appears to be going on at your location.  We immediately forwarded it to ODF, they then have a processing time of five days to pick up the matter. I understand this is not the ideal situation, only at the moment I also have to wait for ODF. When it is resolved, I can refund the period you were without internet for you. 

Reageer