Beantwoord

No Internet after Guidion installation

• 17 January 2023
  • 5 reacties
  • 55 Bekeken

My customer number is *Moderator edit: for privacy and data protection reasons, please do not list any personal details in a public post. Thanks!*. I have moved to a new apartment and my date of connection was yesterday, Jan 16. However, the technician visited said the issue is with the KPN fiber connection ad raised a ticket. The KPN team visited my place and tried to resolve but they even could not. I am not sure how this is going to get resolved. Very frustrating and annoying experience,  already an unhappy customer.

icon

Beste antwoord door Cal van Odido 18 January 2023, 09:48

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hey @SaptarshiSinha, this is not the experience we want to leave behind. But I have some good news! The technician is scheduled for today. I hope everything goes smoothly after that.

They did not turn up. How can the service from t mobile so bad? KPN says there is no open ticket from T Mobile?

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hey @SaptarshiSinha, I would have liked to help you further, but I see you have canceled. I wish you all the best! 

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @SaptarshiSinha, thanks for creating a topic about this issue and sorry that we couldn't immediately resolve this, it is certainly not what we are hoping for! I was happy to see that you already had contact with a third technician who is coming by this afternoon. With the expertise of this technician I am sure that the technician will be able to help you out tremendously.

This should be solved soon and I hope that you will quickly feel at home at your new address! 😃

My customer number is *Moderator edit: for privacy and data protection reasons, please do not list any personal details in a public post. Thanks!*. I have moved to a new apartment and my date of connection was yesterday, Jan 16. However, the technician visited said the issue is with the KPN fiber connection ad raised a ticket. The KPN team visited my place and tried to resolve but they even could not. I am not sure how this is going to get resolved. Very frustrating and annoying experience,  already an unhappy customer.

Guess what? The KPN team did not come even after multiple follow ups. Extremely poor experience. I am thinking to cancel this subscription and switch to Ziggo. Already regretting taking T Mobile.

Reageer