• 37 reacties
  • 748 Bekeken

Toon eerste reactie

37 reacties

Reputatie 1

I am also in De Meern, Utrecht.. Nyeveltstraat 

Reputatie 1

I am also in De Meern, Utrecht.. Nyeveltstraat 

O wow, thats even the same neighbourhood. Hopefully T-mobile will combine these problem reports and find the solution soon.

You can find my topic over here (in Dutch): 

Reputatie 7

Hi @Sbalram and @Jeroenloes, thanks a lot for notifying! We are aware of this problem and we're working hard on a solution. We will keep you informed in the topic down below with more information and updates. I'm sorry for the inconvenience! 

Reputatie 1

@Lisa  Do i need to keep the appointment with Guidion or cancel it ? i managed to bring that forward on to next wednesday, let me know?

Reputatie 7

Hi @Sbalram, really good question! I want to ask you to keep an eye on the topic down below: 

As soon as we will give the update that the problem is fixed and your connection is also online again, then you can cancel the appointment with Guidion. If not, please keep the appointment. Great that you managed to bring the appointment forward! 😊

Reputatie 1

@Lisa i dont see the internet down in the link you shared and my internet is backonline from past 2 days .. Shall i cancel the appointment with Guidion now ?

Reputatie 7

Hi @Sbalram, thanks for notifying! We deleted the notification, because the issues in the Meern are solved. I'm really happy to see that you're still online, so yes - you can cancel the appointment with Guidion. 

Reputatie 1

@Lisa yep. cancelled the appointment 

Globe sign on my wifi is red and my internet is not working. I already paid the bills and checked the cables and restarted my modem but still no internet. How can I solve the issue?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Bsafi 

Do you have a Fiber or DSL connection?

If you jave a Fiber connection, which lights are on, off or blinking on the mediaconverter? You can also remove the power from the mediaconverter for a bit, maybe it'll help.

Also check your T-Mobile thuis account under actuele storingen to see if there is mentioned something.

Hi team, globe icon has become red and internet is not working at home could you please ASAP

Reputatie 7
Badge +8

Hi @Bsafi  @Lalit kumar I have checked your connections and I see that you’re both online. Is this also what you’re experiencing? Let me know! 😊

Reageer